• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CG vs. CN: Chaotic Good Is Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Attempt #1 makes contact with Vorel, but fails (62 vs. 70).

Attempt #2 makes contact, but fails (57 vs. 66).

Attempt #3 makes contact, but fails (46 vs. 68).

Attempt #4 makes contact, but fails (44 vs. 66).

Vorel:[sblock]Reminder: if you don't end up in the VZ this round, you lose.[/sblock]

Vorel's turn in round 4.

Gansk

Explorer
At first I did an AoO, but then I thought grapplers with reach can avoid AoO's. Is that only for creatures with improved grab?

Infiniti2000

First Post
Don't both dragons have the same reach anyway? But, actually, methinks I screwed it up. KAOS would have to move closer to get within natural reach. :heh:

Gansk

Explorer
I have KAOS at 35N60E and Vorel at 40N85E, which means they are five feet away from each other.

I'll apply the AoO, which is a successful bite. KAOS takes 28+4-5 damage and has 292 hp left.

Vorel's turn in round 4.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
okay.
[sblock] bother is the VZ a strip or a square?, if a strip move to 15n60e and bite at PA 8
if a square, toss the greater dispel at the cloud and move to 65n60e[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
KAOS senses that Vorel moves to 15N60E, then receives a bite to the franistan for 58+16-5 damage. She has 223 hp left and starts round 5.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Isn't there a support beam in the middle of Vorel's space?

[sblock] Regardless, if possible KAOS will bull rush Vorel out of the VZ (moving to a position that offers the least space, i.e. west to east if Vorel's existing position is correct) and then go for a quickened lavender-scented gas. [/sblock]

Remove ads