• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cha to AC Epic feat?

FANGO

First Post
A friend of mine remembers seeing an epic feat in one of the Dragon magazines around the time that the ELH came out that gave Cha to AC, attack, saves, or some combination of those 3, and had some really high prerequisites indicating that the feat was intended for use by bards. Does anyone have access to this feat? I'm afraid I haven't been able to find it, and I thought I might try looking here to see if someone would be friendly enough to post it..

Thanks in advance :)

SoulStorm

First Post
It'd called Battle Dance. I copied it for my own D&D binder, so I don't recall what issue it was in, except to tell you it was the Epic Level one. I'm sure if you did a search you'd find it.

Hope that helps.

FANGO

First Post
Yeah, there's also mystic wanderer that gives cha to AC, and contemplative with the mysticism domain that gives cha to saves, and witch hunter that gives cha to saves, etc. etc....but I was looking more for the feat ;-)

But okay, thanks, now that I have a name perhaps I will have an easier time finding it...although if anyone still wanted to post the whole feat on here, I certainly wouldn't stop them from doing so..... :D ;)

FANGO

First Post
Um, it's from Google...hehe

if you want it yourself, it's easy enough to find by searching for "'battle dance' epic feat cha" or something of the sort...

I spose since others aren't posting the feat I probably shouldn't, since it's probly not OGC, but there's some people out there who don't seem to care (to the benefit of all of us who don't get Dragon, hehe)

kreynolds

First Post
Found it. It was in someone's house rules pdf. It'd be cool to know if it belongs to them or if they got it from somewhere else.

ruleslawyer

The feat's in Dragon 297, in the article on the Sentinels of Shadar and the Shadow Shoal. It is not OGC.

IMHO, Battle Dance is seriously overpowered, even for an epic feat. Insight bonuses stack with pretty much everything, and this feat gives insight bonuses to AC, saves, AND attack rolls. Moreover, there's no duration limit.

One serious limit on the feat is that it's pretty much limited to rogues and bards, since it has a high Perform skill requirement.

Remove ads