• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cha to AC Epic feat?

android

First Post
Hah, I found it. You guys are so funny being all sneaky about it. From the looks of the document, it seems like it was prepared for his players and placed on his website for them to access and he didn't count on Google coming through and taking note of it.

That feat is extremely powerful, though. I have an epic sorcerer (kobold/half-fiend) that I started at 5th level a long time ago and is up to about 23rd or 24th level by now. The rest of the group I started with is also epic as well. Anyway, that's the kind of thing that makes you change your character path to get. I think I have a +12 to charisma or something like that. That feat would be an incredible pickup (so would a level of paladin, but there's that whole pesky thing about being good -- the character is a worshipper of Shar.)

OTOH, the requirements are pretty high. Still, I'd have to cast my vote for broken.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads