• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Changes to the Forum - meet your two new moderators!!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
We've split OOC and recruitment off into the Talking The Talk forum; this forum will ONLY be for Out of Character discussion and recruiting.

In addition, Creamsteak and Garyh have agreed to become the Moderators for the In Character Forums! Give 'em both a big round of applause. They're the folks to go to with any forum problems, double posts, or thread closing requests.

Thanks, guys!

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Great! If Gary's busy doing his moderator stuff that's less games he can join, giving me more time to catch up!

er, um.. what I mean is 'congratulations', yeah, that's right.

Timothy

First Post
hey, Jemal, we think awfully alike, although I just gave up on getting garyh. as my quality was beginning to suffer.

Concratz CS and Garyh

Sulli

First Post
i don't know where else to post this but, you "View my geust map" is poping up in places that it shouden't be in. i do't know if anybody else is having this problem but it's starting to get anouing.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Hi, Sulli. If you want a quicker response, you might want to post that in the Meta forum as well. :) I haven't had any problems with it, but I probably haven't been paying attention to it either, so...

Best,
tKL

garyh

First Post
I'm not sure what you mean, Sulli, but technical issues regarding the boards are best handled in Meta. They should be able to help you there! :)

EDIT: D'oh! Kajamba Lion beat me to it! :p

Last edited:

Remove ads