"Character art for the upcoming Dragonlance comic."

Uruk

First Post
If he's a dandy type character maybe try a goatee or a pencil thin beard a la the guy in NSync. No facial hair is fine too though.

DWARF

First Post
No, it actually was THE staff of Magius, a powerful gift to befit the terrible loss he suffered in the test...

The_Khan

First Post
Re:

TiQuinn: I'm happy that you like the artwork, my friend :)

Moe Ronalds: So you vote no beard, thanks, my friend for your feedback.

Kai Lord: No beard, thanks, my friend for your feeback. That's a good idea but how do you do that?

Umbran: Thank you for the feedback on the Staff of Magius, my friend. Thank you.

Priratecat: Thank you, my friend for directing my thread :)

DWARF: If you find out what color it is and the exact quote, page number, and what book, please post it here, it would be greatly appreciated, my friend :)

Oni: I'll be posting them all here so I can get all of your feedbacks.

Gnome Berzerker: You are right, Magius does appear in the Legend of Huma novel, which is what we are adapting into comic book format. Thanks for your input on the Staff of Magius, my friend :)

mps42: Lol, you saw that didn't you, lol. So you would like a beard to add more wisdom, thanks for your feedback on that, my friend.

Uruk: Good point, some other Dragonlance fans have mentioned that it would be good to go with a goatee or a pencil thin beard as well.

DWARF: You know your stuff, my friend.

Huma, Hero of the Lance:
huma1.jpg

Kai Lord

Hero
The_Khan said:
Kai Lord: No beard, thanks, my friend for your feeback. That's a good idea but how do you do that?
Sweet pic of Huma. And you can change the subject header by clicking "edit" in the bottom right corner of the first post and then just retyping the title.

Last edited:

DWARF

First Post
My books aren't with me at school, left them at home...
BUT, I did manage to find a description of the Staff of Magius via Google, however reliable that is, but it's the same thing in quite a few places, so I think it should be accurate;

"This polished mahogany staff is topped with a crystal ball grasped in bronze dragon claw."

Stone Angel

First Post
All I have to say is that this looks AWESOME!! I would get it monthly for the art alone. Hope the writing is half as good and that they stick to the story of Richard A Knaak. Who is publishing this by the way?

Remove ads