• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character "Cards"

I don't have access to Search (just yet) but has there been a Character Card creator made? I'd even settle for a Character "Card" which is fill in the blanks. A sheet is too big and a Card just seems to make sense for quick ref with a Power card set.

I'm particularly pleased with what Ander00 has done with Power Cards and Captainstewart's KotS monster and item cards.

I have a Mac and so the card creator is out of my league at this point.

If they aren't in the wild, be the first, and wow us FTW.

Thanks. Again, my Mac is without Windows on it atm, so I'm out of luck with anything but PDFs :-(

hehe I check everyday :-D

You guys are awesome. I'll be off work in August and then try and be a bit more creative... I'll even share.

Mercutio01

First Post
Thanks. Again, my Mac is without Windows on it atm, so I'm out of luck with anything but PDFs :-(

hehe I check everyday :-D

You guys are awesome. I'll be off work in August and then try and be a bit more creative... I'll even share.
Do you have GIMP? If, so, I could give you the XCF file I used to mockup the card.

Been a while. D/l MSE and just printed my characters for tonight's game. The addition of the SwordMage Class would be helpful.

Is there any chance of making a "back" for the cards which is more useful to the DM ? I was thinking of a space for reduced HP (good old pencil and eraser friendly), maybe slots for items and encounter / daily powers to indicate "used"? Maybe even a space for current init (to be used along with monster cards. I place my homebrew cards in order of init... I find it's easier to manage as DM.

Cheers and great work!

Remove ads