• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Creation

cuteasaurus

First Post
Laurel said:
I have to say I've loved getting to know Ms. Christie in game time - granted that's been once, but it was still fun. Really get to know the character you portray by her actions and such, not any prepicture.... anyways, there was really no point to this except to say that.... so yeah....

Thanks! :D Yeah, I agree that it's nice to learn a lot of these things in game. But, I'm sure lots of info has been "passed around the campfire" so for those ppl who are looking for a little more, here are some general things about her past:

b. May 6, 1853
Father was in the military and died in duty.

After her father died, her mother was never the same and so Jane was sent to boarding school in the UK (Repton School). While at school, her mother died. Without family, she traveled the globe.

While this may not seem like much, I'm sure it'll at least allow people to ask relevant questions if they have them. :)
b. May 6, 1853

After her father died, her mother was never the same and so Jane was sent to boarding school.

While at school, her mother died.

Without family, she traveled the globe
Without family, she traveled the globe

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
b. May 6, 1853
After her father died, her mother was never the same and so Jane was sent to boarding school in the UK (Repton School). While at school, her mother died. Without family, she traveled the globe.

While this may not seem like much, I'm sure it'll at least allow people to ask relevant questions if they have them.
Cool! The only thing Demeter would think to ask about is born in England? Other then that she just listens ;)

The_Universe

First Post
If you want to discuss this in more detail, I see two options:

1) Start an In Character thread. Since some of this information likely would have been exchanged in the past, I see little harm in letting you electronically trade stories now.

or...

2) Make a priority of working it into the "dialogue" during the next game session - as always, information that one character has may be useful to another character. :)

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
If you want to discuss this in more detail, I see two options:
1) Start an In Character thread. Since some of this information likely would have been exchanged in the past, I see little harm in letting you electronically trade stories now.
or...
2) Make a priority of working it into the "dialogue" during the next game session - as always, information that one character has may be useful to another character.
I leave this for Clarissa to decide, but personally...... Unless she wants to start a thread, forget the one question. If it can, I'll just have Demeter ask her one question at the next session. Then anything else (if there is anything) that anyone else wants to say or chat about round the campfire can be done....

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
I leave this for Clarissa to decide, but personally...... Unless she wants to start a thread, forget the one question. If it can, I'll just have Demeter ask her one question at the next session. Then anything else (if there is anything) that anyone else wants to say or chat about round the campfire can be done....
Works just as well for me.

cuteasaurus

First Post
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear...I guess I just assumed questions would be in-game (perhaps because I didn't realize ppl would be so interested ;)). If, in the future, there are more questions I can start up a thread then. :cool:

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear...I guess I just assumed questions would be in-game (perhaps because I didn't realize ppl would be so interested). If, in the future, there are more questions I can start up a thread then.
Sorry- today is a slower then normal work day for me, so love the in-game chatting above other options but didn't want to have issues of going back in time that we have had before - or how you wanted it delt it with :)

Remove ads