• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Creation

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
She can shoot EMP blasts at stuff, like in the bond movie of the same name.
Yes.... wait... not really. Just think very light yellow with slight tinge of brown/ a honey type color/ golden in color... Not 14 karat eyes or anything like that.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Okay so I was a little bored today at work.... so here's way too much info on Demeter and hopefully answers most of the questions already asked. I put some stuff in about Gertie and Mik's PCs but if it doesn't mesh, just let me know. She has been in the area for awhile, so whoever has been in town or around town they have most likely spoken. Any one of society she will cling to a bit more then the unsavory sort.
And she is definitely a level 1 at the most :) :)

Name: Demeter Athena Fitzwilliam

Born: Savannah, Georgia 1854

Family (that she had any contact with in the Americas):
Parents- Joanna and David Fitzwilliam (both dead)
Brothers-5 (1 GA, 1 dead, 3 unknown)
Sisters-4 (3 dead, 1 unknown)
Niece-1 known now in Ireland
Uncle- 1 (Big ?)

Background:

1854-1861
Just really dove into this this morning. The fall of a family parallels the fall of the South?

Also, I like the european relatives, and the strong royal bloodline implications - there's something that can be done with symbolic connections between the family's fall and the South's (though I have certainly not decided what, precisely, that will be). Good stuff, but there's a lot there to absorb.

I also might adjust how she's getting to New Mexico, where she is currently, etc. based on when she actually enters the game.

Laurel

First Post
There's a good four year gap from her leaving the South to the stuff I threw in about her getting to Maxwell, which was kind of done on purpose.

Lots of fudge room :) In four years she could become disillutioned from finding her uncle, find out it's not her uncle, just give up keeping it only as a in the back of her mind question, become a mail order bride, decided to become a courtesan, or any number of other things. But we can chat, and as you said it all depends on when she enters the picture.

Should be up for play on June 10th Weekend, and let me know if the game with Nico gets set up, as I'd love to try and be there. Then we all start on close to the same footing for game two.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
There's a good four year gap from her leaving the South to the stuff I threw in about her getting to Maxwell, which was kind of done on purpose.

Lots of fudge room :) In four years she could become disillutioned from finding her uncle, find out it's not her uncle, just give up keeping it only as a in the back of her mind question, become a mail order bride, decided to become a courtesan, or any number of other things. But we can chat, and as you said it all depends on when she enters the picture.

Should be up for play on June 10th Weekend, and let me know if the game with Nico gets set up, as I'd love to try and be there. Then we all start on close to the same footing for game two.
Cool beans and will do.

Hey Clarissa - do we get a little blurb about your character's history? We may not know IC, but pretty much everyone else has their story published OOC... I - for one - would like to know a little bit more about Ms. Christie. :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
Sure, I'll write something up and post it as soon as I'm done. :) I'm assuming whatever I post will just be "common knowledge" shared around the campfire or something, so then you won't even have to seperate IC/OOC. ;)

cuteasaurus said:
Sure, I'll write something up and post it as soon as I'm done. :) I'm assuming whatever I post will just be "common knowledge" shared around the campfire or something, so then you won't even have to seperate IC/OOC. ;)
There's plenty of stuff that we've all posted that people don't actually know IC. However - if you don't want to post the stuff that we don't know IC, that's your choice.

The_Universe

First Post
Mostly with Gertie's character, though (by virtue of the fact that her lack of computer meant she posted the entirety of her backstory here). Everyone else definitely has some blank spots. Even Wu, the open book.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Attached is a comprehensive list of feats available (222) in the upcoming game. The book and page number(s) are attached as well.
Please post any questions you might have.
Since there are feats in the above listing not in the d20 Modern Corebook, are there possible additions to be made to the class bonus feats listings? Or are the lists as is?

Remove ads