• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Creation

The_Universe

First Post
Some of the feats *do* count as class bonus feats, though I don't necessarily remember which is what. So, there are additions, but I can't identify which ones particularly quickly or easily (unfortunately).

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Some of the feats *do* count as class bonus feats, though I don't necessarily remember which is what. So, there are additions, but I can't identify which ones particularly quickly or easily (unfortunately).
--Sorry still unclear :( --
They are marked in the books as a class bonus feat, or you have deemed some class ones on case by case terms, or some other variation?

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
--Sorry still unclear :( --
They are marked in the books as a class bonus feat, or you have deemed some class ones on case by case terms, or some other variation?
In the books that they appear in, some of the feats are marked as being available for use as class bonus feats.

Just like some D&D supplements have feats that contain the note (This feat may be chosen as one of the Fighter's Bonus Feats), so too do D20 Modern supplements occaisonally offer the same disclaimer for some of their own. I haven't *personally* added anything to any of the lists, but there's more bonus feats available than the ones in the core book alone.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
In the books that they appear in, some of the feats are marked as being available for use as class bonus feats.

Just like some D&D supplements have feats that contain the note (This feat may be chosen as one of the Fighter's Bonus Feats), so too do D20 Modern supplements occaisonally offer the same disclaimer for some of their own. I haven't *personally* added anything to any of the lists, but there's more bonus feats available than the ones in the core book alone.
Thanks! I will take a look, and I guess having the books would have helped this one huh :p

The_Universe

First Post
Yes, though it would be ridiculous to expect you to have *all* of the books. There's a lot of them. D20 Modern and/or Sidewinder are definitely the two that you might need, but the others are really just interesting optional add ons.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Yes, though it would be ridiculous to expect you to have *all* of the books. There's a lot of them. D20 Modern and/or Sidewinder are definitely the two that you might need, but the others are really just interesting optional add ons.
I'm going to be jipping my office of some paper an ink to print the d20 modern, and the sidewinder is being shipped :) So I will have those two when next we play :)

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
And the d20 Past book :p
I am trying to get that in pdf, but I can't say much till it finishes dowloading and I can take a look.... Then I can share with anyone who wants it in pdf...

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
I am trying to get that in pdf, but I can't say much till it finishes dowloading and I can take a look.... Then I can share with anyone who wants it in pdf...
You can always look at the paper copies. :) We have 2 in the group so far.

Laurel

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Sure, I'll write something up and post it as soon as I'm done. :) I'm assuming whatever I post will just be "common knowledge" shared around the campfire or something, so then you won't even have to seperate IC/OOC. ;)
I have to say I've loved getting to know Ms. Christie in game time - granted that's been once, but it was still fun. Really get to know the character you portray by her actions and such, not any prepicture.... anyways, there was really no point to this except to say that.... so yeah....

Remove ads