Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Jonas is APPROVED for level 8. Have fun!

Some changes were made:[sblock=disclosure]* Corrected the cost of the wand of CLW to 525 gp for 35 charges. Final gold total is still correct.
* Added ACP to appropriate skills (mithral chainmail = -2 (-5 improved by 3). I could not find any mention of class features or the like that would eliminate the remaining penalty.
* Noted he has 2 bonus teamwork feats.[/sblock]

* Recommend noting current setting for his level 6 teamwork feat so it has a default setting at the start of the adventure. Normally I'm particular about character elections, like feats, being declared to get character approval, but it is not a permanent fixture for an inquisitor.
* Might consider noting he loses one point of cestus damage when specifically opting for piercing damage due to alchemical silver.
* You now have Bane. Welcome to the real time for inquisitors. As an aside, the way I read it, because it changes the enhancement bonus of your weapon, you get the +2 to damage as well, and then stack the extra 2d6 on top. But I wasn't sure about this so I didn't change it directly.

Aura

Explorer
Tsaaruk is APPROVED for level 8. A number of changes were made, mostly forgotten improvements:[sblock=disclosure]Changed level in Char_Info_DIV to 8.
Fixed apparent math error: 8d12 = 7x10+12 = 82 and adjusted final HP accordingly.
Merged Armor Bonus to AC and apparently mis-applied Deflection bonus into Armor (8), adjusted touch AC and CMD to fit. The bonus on Armor is an Enhancement bonus, if you would like Deflection bonus, you’ll need something like a Ring of Protection.
Some minor notation changes.
Noted +1 HP had been taken 8 times.
Added iterative attack to longbow.
Clarified your longbow is a +5 Str bow, not a +5 magic weapon.
Increased number of rage rounds per day to 20.
Moved Vital Strike from list of class features to Feat List and labeled it 7th Lvl.
Fixed ACP for Armor to -1 regular/-0 jumping and shield to -0. End effect: Climb and Jump (subskill of Acrobatics) improved by 1.
You apparently overpaid your armor cost, I trimmed it to 8400 gp, saving 150gp. Strangely, masterwork costs are included in Mithral Cost. Adjusted finances to fit.
Added value of Cloak of Resistance (+2) to saving throws.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Lem the Cook is APPROVED for level 10. The only change was the cost of his amulet, which should be (bonus)^^2 * 4000 or 36000gp for +2 flaming (+3 equivalent). He had the funds to cover the difference, so I just adjusted finances.

Those amulets are expensive. :(

GlassEye

Adventurer
I've Approved Rak'tan but there were a couple of issues that I fixed.

1. Damage for his greatsword was listed at 2d6+4. A two-handed weapon uses 1.5 Str to damage which would put his damage at 2d6+3. If there is something I missed let me know and we can change it back.

2. You have a total of 8 skill points but had spent 10. There was one point in Fly which I removed since he technically can't place one there yet, and three skill points in Acrobatics. I dropped it to 2 since that is Rak'tan's maximum.

Everything else was ok, but you have a bit of coin to spend.

Remove ads