Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Francis John III is APPROVED for level 4. No substantial changes were made.[sblock=disclosure]Edited level in Char_Info_DIV.
Changed Damage Reduction to standard notation (it's not on a percent basis).[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Jaelle Nuri is APPROVED for level 5. Minor notation changes were made:[sblock=disclosure]Updated number of hit dice and level used in hit point expression to 5. Hit Point total was unchanged (already updated.)
Updated Char_Info_DIV to state level is 5.[/sblock]
Have fun!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio II, Single hand fighter is now level 11

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Vincenzo_(Scott_DeWar)#Basic_Information

goal to reach: 105,000 xp
Class: free hand fighter
BAB: +10/+5 to +11/+6/+1
Fort: +7 to +8
Ref: +3 to +3
Will: +3 to +3
Features: general feat: crit bleed ; Elusive (Ex); singleton (EX)+2 attack
HP: 13+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+10=122 (Max -2; +2 con)
Skill Pts: +4 = +2(Class)+1(Int)+1 (Race)+ 40 (Old Total) = 44 (New Total)
skills improved: perception +2,bluff +1, sense motive +1

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thank you! I saw the notification that you had done something in the wiki to Vincenzo, and I had hoped it was the approval.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Barlo for level 10. A few edits were made:[sblock=disclosure]Corrected hit dice to 10. No change in HP.
Advanced Bardic Knowledge to +5 and all effected skills.
Corrected spelling of Dazzling Display.[/sblock]

You might want to clean up Versatile Performance description to a clearer list of which 3 performances he has.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, Aura, especially for catching the little errors. :)

The Versatile Performance has the three skills listed, I added in Dance on the Title for Class Features. But I listed the associated Skills down at the bottom of the skills section. All make sense?

Remove ads