Character Sheet Archive

Pfhoenix

First Post
Not that I distrust you or anything Pfhoenix, but is it possible for you to host your sheet as a .pdf and not .exe? Thanks :D

It's a standalone application, ergo it will not be a PDF file. I've distributed the file in a zip archive that's not self-extracting. If you're seriously concerned about what you download, virus scan every file before you attempt to open it - any halfway decent virus scan software will scan archive files and files stored inside the archive.

I can vouch for Pfhoenix. He is a main-stay in the UE Development Community.

Hey there, I didn't expect to see any names I recognized from UEland over here.

Last edited:

smathis

First Post
Here's the sheet I put together. It's inspired by the Rules Cyclopedia Character sheet. I tried to put something together that was simple and grouped all the important bits together.

The Powers are also listed on the front with the Basic Attack information so that you don't have to flip the charsheet during combat. I also did that so that cards weren't necessary to keep track of powers (though I've got nothing against that).

http://www.mediafire.com/?bjiym1qhitx

Pfhoenix

First Post
As a teaser :

Selecting a power / feat / utility / equipment is easy :
charsheet-ss2.png

Once selected, a simple right click on the item pops up a details box that goes away when you move the mouse away :
charsheet-ss3.png

Once I have all feat prerequisites being processed properly, version 0.6.5 will be ready for release.

mattcolville

Adventurer
Pfhoenix, I applaud your efforts because I think they're the most likely to result in the kind of e-sheet solution I've been looking for. What you've got here is awful nice. I like the fact that you've deliberately picked your battles about what to calculate and what to leave user-defined. I've long felt that many sheets go too far in one or the other direction.

It seems evident to me that you could do a printout for power cards and even calculated weapon damage, so I'm going to assume that if you're not doing that its for legal reasons, and therefore I won't bug you about it. :D

As usual, at this stage in my experience with the game, every time an e-sheet does something weird, I can't tell if the sheet is wrong, or my knowledge of the rules is suspect. In this instance, it's my ranger's hit points.

My 2nd level Ranger with a 12 CON has 29 hp by my reckoning and 34 by your sheet's calculation. I'd love my calculation to be wrong.

As far as I can tell, it's 12 for Ranger + 12 from Con + 5 from 2nd level.

That's 29. Whence comes the extra 5 hp?

catsclaw227

First Post
I like your sheet too Pfhoenix. I did find an error, though. It appears as though the racial bonuses for the Dwarf are being calculated in the modifier, even though I assumed them in the ability score.

i.e. my 15 Con should have a +2 bonus (not +3) and my 18 Wis should have a +4 bonus (not +5). See screenshot below.

Attachments

• dwarf-Pfhoenix.gif
    dwarf-Pfhoenix.gif
    41.4 KB · Views: 270

shadetree

First Post
Just adding my contribution.

http://savefile.com/files/1608300"]4E_SimpleSheet.pdf

A simplified landscape retro-ish sheet without all the modifiers. Fold it in half and use it instead of your normal sheet at the table. Includes a few blank areas to put in what you want.

Meant to be used with power cards. The pdf has some that can be folded (www.pocketmod.com) or cut. But I'll admit we've been using the niftier ones from this site.

Last edited:

Pfhoenix

First Post
mattcolville : Don't applaud my "certain things left to the user" bit quite yet; I'm not done hooking up everything. The hitpoints thing is a bug on my end (I was including level one into the per-level HP gains). This has been fixed in the next version, which I'm putting off from releasing until I have a bit more done, like hooking up class features and feats automatically when you select your class. I haven't considered printing of power cards; perhaps for the "after a complete version 1" idea list.

catsclaw227 : right, racial ability bonuses don't interfere with your ability textboxes but are taken into account when calculating the ability modifier. This is to allow you to play with the textboxes without worrying about whether or not the value includes the racial bonuses. I also don't like the idea of having what I type into a box overwritten by the form - it'll eventually (if not quickly) lead to both confusion and problems.

I would have replied sooner if the immediate e-mail notification was working.

Oompa

First Post
Alright guys an gals...

I am looking for an good character sheet, that doesnt autocalculate all the things..

I hate to turn off autocalculate every time i want to fill in an form or likes.. and as there is no option to save an pdf without the autocalculate..

Anyone have an good sheet that doesnt autocalculate..

Oh and did i mention i hated autocalculation?

Amurayi

Explorer
The link to your sheet has changed:

Full dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charsheet". You should be able to create any kind of character based on the PHB and the MM alternate race options. It also has power, initiative and magic item cards you can fill in. You still need the PHB for the exact details of the powers and rituals tough:
http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/default4e.asp
Current Version: 1.12

Remove ads