Character Sheet Archive

shinobi_guyver

First Post
Attached is a custom sheet I made to allow for more space. It's kinda blurry because I created it in GIMP, then converted it to .pdf. I'm not sure how it'll show up when printed.

Below is a mediafire link to a landscape sheet I tried doing. The file size just happened to be larger than the forum limit. :\

http://www.mediafire.com/?w7anjzzy2bq

Attachments

• Custom_4E_Sheet.pdf
    185 KB · Views: 256

catsclaw227

First Post
I've released version 0.7.8 of Character Sheet.

I love your character sheet application, but the only confusing part is with Ability scores and race.

If I make a Dwarf and his Constitution is 16 (14 +2 for race), it shows a 16 Con with a +4 modifier, assuming that 16 was his unmodified score.

Now the only problem I have is that the Racial modifiers to Ability scores affect the score itself, not just the modifier. His CON is 16 (+3), not 14 (+3).

It won't let me adjust the ability score to match what his race adjusted score is without it automatically raising the modifier.

If I make his base score a 14 and it is +2 CON by race, his ability is not 14 (+3), but instead 16(+3).

Pfhoenix

First Post
I love your character sheet application, but the only confusing part is with Ability scores and race.

The ability score with racial bonuses confusion has been raised many, many times. This will be addressed in a future update (not necessarily the next major version, but soon thereafter).

gnogamer

First Post
Pfhoenix, I applaud your efforts because I think they're the most likely to result in the kind of e-sheet solution I've been looking for. What you've got here is awful nice. I like the fact that you've deliberately picked your battles about what to calculate and what to leave user-defined. I've long felt that many sheets go too far in one or the other direction.

It seems evident to me that you could do a printout for power cards and even calculated weapon damage, so I'm going to assume that if you're not doing that its for legal reasons, and therefore I won't bug you about it. :D

As usual, at this stage in my experience with the game, every time an e-sheet does something weird, I can't tell if the sheet is wrong, or my knowledge of the rules is suspect. In this instance, it's my ranger's hit points.

My 2nd level Ranger with a 12 CON has 29 hp by my reckoning and 34 by your sheet's calculation. I'd love my calculation to be wrong.

As far as I can tell, it's 12 for Ranger + 12 from Con + 5 from 2nd level.

That's 29. Whence comes the extra 5 hp?
You might try the editable PDF character sheet on www.gnogaming.com. It was autocalculate only where half level, ability scores, and such are entered. Check it out and see what you think.

catsclaw227

First Post
The ability score with racial bonuses confusion has been raised many, many times. This will be addressed in a future update (not necessarily the next major version, but soon thereafter).

Awesome. I look forward to it. If you like, I might be able to help with it (I am assuming you wrote this in .NET)

Pfhoenix

First Post
I have released version 0.7.9 of Character Sheet. It fixes the racial ability bonuses issue as well as a host of other bug fixes and improvements. It also requires .NET 3.5 SP1, as all my .NET projects do now. Links to both the application and where to get .NET 3.5 SP1 can be found either here or in my sig.

Remove ads