• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Sheet for iPad

Falstaff

First Post
Hey guys,

I'm searching the Apple App store for a good character record sheet app for my Pathfinder character. I see several apps. Some free some not.

For those of you that have an iPad and run one of the apps, which is the best?

mocheesehead

First Post
Hey Falstaff

I have used Dark Theatre's "Character Folio" now for two or three campaigns and really like it. Is it perfect? No, but it is really a sweet tool. Teamed with PFR by UFdisk, I haven't used paper since!

Character Folio is VERY much worth the money spent!

Pat

ComradeGnull

First Post
I use PDF Expert with standard form-based PDF character sheets you can get for Pathfinder or 4e. If you use something like Dropbox or Sugarsync, you can keep changes from a laptop/desktop and a iPad in sync.

PDF Expert is also a nice app to have because it is one of the only iPad PDF apps that can cope with fill-in PDF forms. I use GoodReader for most PDF stuff, but it still can't cope with forms.

Falstaff

First Post
Hey Falstaff

I have used Dark Theatre's "Character Folio" now for two or three campaigns and really like it. Is it perfect? No, but it is really a sweet tool. Teamed with PFR by UFdisk, I haven't used paper since!

Character Folio is VERY much worth the money spent!

Pat

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Remove ads