• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Sheets for Modern

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Are there any other good sheets out there? The one form Wizards is ok, but I'd like something a little longer, like the 4 page D&D one.

Help!

Alaska

reveal

Adventurer
Alaska Roberts said:
Are there any other good sheets out there? The one form Wizards is ok, but I'd like something a little longer, like the 4 page D&D one.

Help!

Alaska

I would try www.rpgsheets.com. Do a search under the "D20 System" category for the word "modern" and you'll get a few pages of d20 Modern Sheets.

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Exactley what I was looking for..... thanks guys, I always can come here to get what I need.

OK now for something completly different. What about NPC's sheets, where I can put 4 or 5 thugs on a page.

Thanks Again

Alaska

reveal

Adventurer
Alaska Roberts said:
Exactley what I was looking for..... thanks guys, I always can come here to get what I need.

OK now for something completly different. What about NPC's sheets, where I can put 4 or 5 thugs on a page.

Thanks Again

Alaska

Check out the Initiative Cards by the Game Mechanics. Here's a link to the page it's on: http://www.thegamemechanics.com/freebies/index.asp

You need Acrobat to read the files but they're fillable and very nicely organized.

nobodez

Explorer
Well...

I recently purchased the D&D Character Sheets (the 3.5 ones) that are the 4-pagers, and they include a d20 Modern sheet as well (also a 4-pager). The front is basically the same, they've just expanded the back page of the 2-pager into 3 pages.

The 2nd page has allegiances, languages, and FX abilities.
The 3rd page has feats and notes.
The 4th page has XP, talents, stuff, and carrying capacity.

I plan on getting some 11x17 copies of them and use them behind plastic for character sheets.

Jeremy757

First Post
nobodez said:
I recently purchased the D&D Character Sheets (the 3.5 ones) that are the 4-pagers, and they include a d20 Modern sheet as well (also a 4-pager). The front is basically the same, they've just expanded the back page of the 2-pager into 3 pages.

The 2nd page has allegiances, languages, and FX abilities.
The 3rd page has feats and notes.
The 4th page has XP, talents, stuff, and carrying capacity.

I plan on getting some 11x17 copies of them and use them behind plastic for character sheets.

I bought these too, but I was totally disappointed in all the character sheets. They have soo much white space and waste so much space in general it made my head spin. They look like they where made for people with really big hand writing. The first page of the d20 Modern sheet looks status quo (about 1/8" writing space), but then when you get to the 2nd and 3rd page is where I begin to groan to the typesetting gods. Look at those tracks of white space. They put over a quarter of an inch of space between each of the lines your supposed to write on. There is almost an inch to an 1.25" of just dead white zone between the Allegiance and Languages box and the FX Abilities section. The page for feats (yes its an entire page), gives you space to record the name of just 18 feats, their page references and one line for notes for each one; There is a small box for general notes at the bottom of this page. They could have fit all those feat boxes in half the space. And page four is just a combination of the problems from page 2 and 3. Well many of you may see some of these things (like .25" writing space) as a good thing so opinions may very and Im probably just being hypercritical.

Anyway didn't mean to hijack the thread. Sorry.

The character sheet Im using right now for my D&D game is from www.darksideprod.com/shadowkeep. Hands down the best D&D character sheet anywhere (just remember to turn calculation off while imputing data).

Maybe if we all bugged them to make a d20 Modern verson they would.

zenld

First Post
i found an excel version that has everything done in macros. i can't remember where i found it, but i will look for it and let you know.

Remove ads