• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Sheets

talmar

First Post
Where are the best character sheets sites.

Character sheets for 3.5.

Preferably a simply word document based form would work for me.

Thanks

mattcolville

Adventurer
Meh. None of those sheets is what I've been looking for. I wanted a 3.5 sheet I could type on. An Excel sheet or a PDF form. But the only one I've found has many fields that don't auto-resize the text. So "Dungeoneering" becomes "ungeone."

I love that old 1st Ed. AD&D sheet. Wish it was a 3.5 form, that would ROCK. :)

wheeljack

Explorer
mattcolville said:
Meh. None of those sheets is what I've been looking for. I wanted a 3.5 sheet I could type on. An Excel sheet or a PDF form. But the only one I've found has many fields that don't auto-resize the text. So "Dungeoneering" becomes "ungeone."

I love that old 1st Ed. AD&D sheet. Wish it was a 3.5 form, that would ROCK. :)

I use PCProfiler
for what it looks like you want to do. Have you checked that out?

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Meh. None of those sheets is what I've been looking for

The Mad Irishman sheets, link is above or can be found at RPGSheets, are PDF forms that you can type on. It does some calculations for you (skills) but let's you type in things as well.

Nine Hands

Explorer
wheeljack said:
I use PCProfiler
for what it looks like you want to do. Have you checked that out?

I did and I was pretty impressed with how quickly I could customize the sheet. Its nice to find a program that does almost exactly what I want it to do without doing more than I need. Its rather refreshing :)

Warrior

First Post
Kid-friendly sheets

I saw this thread and thought I might pop in with an odd query...

I'm looking for the exact opposite of most of the sheets out there...namely something very basic. I'm teaching my daughter (who is 8) and some of her cousins to play, and I'd like to find a very simple character sheet with large print and easy to follow sections. Something that can be directly typed into would be a plus as would colors or graphics to emphasize thing like AC or attack bonuses. Has anyone ever come across something like that?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads