Chaz vs Ash'lon II... Kalanyr judging

fuzzy

First Post
Chaz walks into the arena. He shouts "I will fight any of you" and writes the sacred words into the sand. YOU BASTARD!

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(fuzzy, you should post the stats of your characters in your challenge, for ease of reference.)

A cloaked figure enters the arena, walking up to Chaz. "I hear you have been victorious before. In these days of rebirth, it is still rare, and in the old days, some almost never won. Ash'lon was one of them, but he sets out to change that. One victory he already has - now he seeks his second. I am Ash'lon, and I say

I find your aunt to be murderous, your homeland to be infested, and your focus to be laughable.
"

Ash'lon II

1st tier Acolyte (1)
Record: 2/0
SP: 2
Yen 1
Tier 1: Signature Location (Hells), Apotheosis, Chi Shielding, Negotiate

Items:
2Y Potion of Healing (Expendable) - Expend to gain 1 SP.

Last edited:

fuzzy

First Post
(thanks)
That matters not. Propare to lose!

I find your geisha to be like unto a tart, your town to be a(n) unusable den of thieves, and your fist to be brazen.
Chaz

Warrior: Tier 1/Rank 1
Stamina Points: 2
Yen: 3
Signature Style: Spider
Signature Location: Ruins
Personal Style: Sword
Quick Study

Kalanyr

Explorer
For the first time in years, a man in a hooded white warrior priests robe walks toward the field. He bows to the two warriors before standing up, despite his hooded face Chaz swears the judge is smiling at him.

"Can't beat insulting someone's taste in company. You may choose the match length and style young warrior. "

He then turns towards Ash'lon looking him over and frowning.

"Ah, I know what it is your experience doesn't match your abilities. Your record must be 2-0 to be in the position you are in, please correct this."

The man nods to himself looking up at the sky and the surroundings

"The Light has decreed this match to take place at the plain north-west of the Cherry Blossom Pagoda on the morning of the cherry blossom."

fuzzy

First Post
Chaz states that he would like a three flag standard match.

Chaz jumps towards Ash'lon II and unleashes a spinning slash aimed Ash'lons head.
The sword spins higher than the island; silences the energy of the tides! *yen*
He sees a glittering spot on the ground and grabs it.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The judge nods and with a gesture a ball of light hovers behind Ash'lon, and 2 more appear between the combatants.

"To bring Light to the darkness of a dugeon is most unlike you, but it seems more worthy a goal than spinning a sword in the air. "

1 Flag Ash'Lon 2 Flags Neutral
(Standard Match)

Knight Otu

First Post
Ash'lon throws away his cloak as the light fades, and flies up, turning in the air, and tries to strike before his opponent before he can raise his defense.

The turtle flips atop the orchard; blocks the rising of the fortification!

fuzzy

First Post
Chaz pauses for a second, then runs across the arena and unleashes a barrage of quick stabs.
The silver spider strikes across the badlands; fends off the storm of the garden! *yen*
He sees a yen on the ground.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The judge shakes his head and the ball behind Ashardlon moves back to the centre.

"The victor of this round is obvious."

3 Neutral

Remove ads