• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cheap sources?

CypherWulf

First Post
I'm wondering if anyone has a good place to find cheap miniatures online. I'm not too picky so it wouldn't have to be anything too perfect, just something a little more noticable than the pog tokens that come with the sets. I'm looking for something that I could reasonably use to run the encounters in H1:KOTS (new group with little-no 4ed experience, why not.)

I was thinking of picking up a bunch of old Mage Knight figs on ebay, but if someone has a suggestion that'd be awesome.

Nullzone

Explorer
abprices.com is a great place to shop for minis as it has a wide variety of websites and tries to find the cheapest price for a given item across all of them.

JoeGKushner

First Post
While not quite what you're looking for, Fiery Dragon has paper tokens specific to Keep on the Shadow Feel for free that match the monsters and characters provided in that adventure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads