• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Check in here!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Don't worry about getting to the train, it's no big deal for me to drop you off at the station, I would be more than happy to do it.

However, getting to Fire Island is not an easy thing to do. If you don't mind walking the easiest thing would be for me to drop you off at the National Seashore and you can walk over, it's about a 20 minute walk to the edge. Otherwise you have to get dropped off in Bay Shore and take a ferry over to get to the different areas. No cars are allowed and the only transport over there is ferries. I haven't done it in forever myself but my brother and his friends go all the time.

Check out this info, there is a whole site of info: Fire Island Info

If I drop you off and you walk you'll end up in Kismit. Not sure what you want to do while you are there.

Do you guys have a cell phone?

Cthulhudreamt

First Post
Hey Queenie, I should be popping in Friday betwixt 6p and 8p Friday. But I'll be trekking home and back for Saturday methinks. Just a heads up. -Mike

John Crichton

First Post
Just wanted to mention that we may be getting in closer to midnight than i thought. At the moment, I'm scheduled to work until 10pm that night. I won't be staying that late, but I'm probably not going to be able to leave a 5pm, either.

I'll update as we get closer.

ruaalien2

First Post
I'm considering skipping the morning game and getting to you all in time for lunch so I don't have to leave at 6AM...will let you know for sure :)

Dovaj Viajiir

First Post
I'll be arriving with Rodrigo, Madwabbit, and Bretbo.

I am seriously considering driving up myself in the truck filled with blankets, etc. just waiting on the final logistics from the others.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'll be arriving with Rodrigo, Madwabbit, and Bretbo.

I am seriously considering driving up myself in the truck filled with blankets, etc. just waiting on the final logistics from the others.

Save your gas and toll money - we have blankets :)

Course, if we run out, we'll have to share. Who wants dibs on our bed? :angel:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads