Check Out Modiphius' Star Trek Miniatures!

Over on Beasts of War, there's a look at Modiphius' new Star Trek miniatures. These are 32mm unpainted resin miniatures featuring the original Enterprise crew, and the Next Generation crew. The game - Star Trek Adventures - uses Modiphius' 2d20 system (which was used in their Conan RPG, amongst other games) and is due for release in August.

Over on Beasts of War, there's a look at Modiphius' new Star Trek miniatures. These are 32mm unpainted resin miniatures featuring the original Enterprise crew, and the Next Generation crew. The game - Star Trek Adventures - uses Modiphius' 2d20 system (which was used in their Conan RPG, amongst other games) and is due for release in August.

TOS-Group-Shot.jpg

TNG-Group-Shot.jpg

Click here for more over at Beasts of War.

modiphius

Explorer
What uniforms are the TNG guys wearing? Crusher, Yar and Troi look like they're wearing original TNG uniforms, but what about the dudes?

Also, no Wesley? Boo.

They're accurate for the intended time period (2371) just before the events of Generations which is when the rpg is set (though you can set it anytime you like). There's more minis to be revealed yet too ;-)

Brodie

Explorer
The dice are sweet, though confusing me a little: they have a classic, TOS-inspired design aesthetic but the colors are labeled with the divisions they correspond to in TNG and on. (Gold is command in TOS, Red is Operations.)

Don't mind me. I'm just a nitpicky Trek fan. ;)

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
Don't mind me. I'm just a nitpicky Trek fan. ;)

Is there any other kind?? :D We love our Trek, but if some of the FB comments are to be believed, you'd think Modiphius managed to kidnap everyone's mothers and shoot them out the torpedo launchers without a spacesuit.

modiphius

Explorer
Yes some people don't get that in the period we've picked for the RPG it's a mix of uniforms present and don't understand that in Starfleet you can have a transition period when staff are wearing different versions of uniforms. They don't HAVE to have the same uniform. It's backed up by several books where the writers describe transitions with different crews displaying different uniforms at starbases.

Remove ads

Remove ads