D&D 5E Check Out the 13th Doctor's 5E Stats

Cubicle 7's Doctors & Daleks is now available. You can see a bunch of previews here, including Dalek stats. But even more interesting are the 13th Doctor's statistics! The 13th Doctor is the current regeneration of The Doctor, played by Jodie Whittaker. https://cubicle7games.com/product/doctors-and-daleks-players-guide/...

Cubicle 7's Doctors & Daleks is now available. You can see a bunch of previews here, including Dalek stats. But even more interesting are the 13th Doctor's statistics!

The 13th Doctor is the current regeneration of The Doctor, played by Jodie Whittaker.

13.jpeg

In Doctors and Daleks, characters gain 'quips', which work like spells. "You can use the new Quips and Encounter Level system to solve your problems without violence. Use quick wits and inventive ideas to defeat Daleks with confounding logical arguments, or shut off the emotional inhibitors of a single Cyberman and attempt to ‘bring them back’." Every class gets quips.

quips.jpeg

Emmetation

Explorer
Oh boy - this one is bound to start some arguments.

I like it though - I wonder if the Time Lords go back to level 1 every time they regenerate.

(This is on my list to pre-order in a few months - need to let my bank account rebuild a bit after a summer of game purchases...)
Time Lords keep their level when they regenerate, but can change class and shift around their ability scores 😁

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Oh boy - this one is bound to start some arguments.

I like it though - I wonder if the Time Lords go back to level 1 every time they regenerate.

(This is on my list to pre-order in a few months - need to let my bank account rebuild a bit after a summer of game purchases...)
Wow whoever is the GM is stingy on XP if the 13th version of the Doctor is only 3rd level. That's like 350 episodes to gain each level.
Yeah. That’s laughably bad. I guess that’s the only way to balance the Doctor as a PC in a system like 5E...ignore the IP. Seems like an…odd choice considering the fact that it’s meant to specifically emulate Doctor Who is the primary selling point.

I mean, if a Dalek is CR10 and worth 6000XP, as it is per the earlier preview, defeating even one…even with a few companions in tow…would have given her more XP than this. I’m going to go out on a limb and say the Doctor has defeated more than one Dalek. By the end of the First Doctor’s second story he’d already have more XP than this. And yet a few thousand years of adventuring later…and only 3rd level. LOL.

Remove ads

Remove ads