• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chess

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Yeah, I play! More recently, I only watch, though. There are some people that come to my store on Fridays to play.

CarlZog

Explorer
John Q. Mayhem said:
Occasionally, but I'm pretty bad at it :)

Same here. I've occasionally aspired to become a better player, but my interest level doesn't stay up there long enough do witness any real improvement.

Carl

Aust Diamondew

First Post
I play, but only recreationally. It's a fun game and I'm pretty good at it. Though I'm sure any body who plays it more reguarlly or on a team will probably crush me.

Sniktch

First Post
I haven't played seriously in over five years, but I'm fairly decent. My postal rating is over 2100, and I won a few thousand dollars in a couple of tournaments when I was a teenager. I think my best game was a Dutch Defense that I won against Gata Kamsky.

Tiberius

Explorer
I <3 chess. Regrettably, I've not been able to play in many years. I've been dying to use the set my wife got me some years ago, but nobody I know is really interested. I was at one point OK at the game, but am now sure that if pitted against nearly anyone I would receive a sound thrashing.

glass

(he, him)
I used to play for my school (and later, university), but I was never very good. I struggled to stay focused for the whole game.

glass.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Oooh, I've wanted to try Knightmare Chess for a good long while. One of these days...

On of my childhood memories is breaking the knights in my dad's metal chess set :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads