• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago EN World Game Day: The Aftermath! :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Ouch. Sorry to hear about the illnesses, fellas. Stay in bed and get well soon so you can make the bucks to pay the bills. Health = First Priority.

As for the first (or second slot), people should jump into whatever games are still available but a game or two of Zombies!!! and possibly some Guillotine (if thalmin will please bring it along) should be at the ready. Worse comes to worse, I think they might have a few games for sale round bout that place. ;)

I'll also cobble something together for whoever needs a game to play in slot two. I think I still have a stack of pre-gens around here somewhere, so I'll bring those along and we'll kil them together... Erm.. Play together, that is...

KnowTheToe

First Post
I could also bring Risk 2010 or hmmmm I can't remember the name of the game, but it is made by Eagle Games. It is sort of live civilization.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
No need to cancel Talisman. I can bring a copy. I'll also bring Guillotine.
BTW, I'll also bring the Krispy Kremes.

jalea

First Post
I can bring my copy of Carcossone is someon want to play it.
Fortunatley both the games I'm in survived the biological attacks.

Do I get extra points for eliminating the party members before the game starts?

mgrasso

First Post
Yeah guys. I just woke up from my third nap of the day and the aforementioned stomach ailments so colorfully described by ejja have finally claimed me. Count me out in full tomorrow, very very regretfully.

I'll make it up somehow for the next Games Day. I feel crappy, but knowing I won't be spreading this to anyone is a bit of a relief.

Mike

MattyHelms

First Post
mgrasso said:
Yeah guys. I just woke up from my third nap of the day and the aforementioned stomach ailments so colorfully described by ejja have finally claimed me. Count me out in full tomorrow, very very regretfully.

I'll make it up somehow for the next Games Day. I feel crappy, but knowing I won't be spreading this to anyone is a bit of a relief.

Mike

Mike, I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks,
Matt

MattyHelms

First Post
ejja_1 said:
Maybe this will help make your decision.
Sunday started with a soar throat, by 6:30 am monday morning I had puked three times. Then monday tuesday and wendsday were a mix of sneezing coughing puking diahrea and green phlegm that choked me whenever I sat or lay down. Oh yeah and dont forget the feeling that your body has been worked over by the Putski family with thier famous polish hammers.
Anyone who might be up for that, let me know and ill sneeze in an envelope for you and send it to your home addey.
Ejja_1

(edited for cold medicine induced halucinations and such...)

Yikes. I hope you get over this soon, man.

Feel better and we'll see you next time!

MattyHelms

First Post
Mark said:
Ouch. Sorry to hear about the illnesses, fellas. Stay in bed and get well soon so you can make the bucks to pay the bills. Health = First Priority.

As for the first (or second slot), people should jump into whatever games are still available but a game or two of Zombies!!! and possibly some Guillotine (if thalmin will please bring it along) should be at the ready. Worse comes to worse, I think they might have a few games for sale round bout that place. ;)

I'll also cobble something together for whoever needs a game to play in slot two. I think I still have a stack of pre-gens around here somewhere, so I'll bring those along and we'll kil them together... Erm.. Play together, that is...

Thanks for all the help, Mark!

I will have Zombies!!! and thalmin will be providing Talisman, so with anything you might bring, we should be more than covered.

MattyHelms

First Post
salmacis said:
I thought my life couldn't get any worse - I guess I was wrong...

*sigh*

I know I'm going to regret this, but sign me up for Synnibar.

~shannon

Don't think of it as playing a game featuring 20' flying grizzlies that shoot lasers out of their eyes, think of it as playing a game featuring 20' flying grizzlies that shoot lasers out of their eyes where you can worship Blade, the ninja god of heavy metal.

Thanks for signing up and see you tomorrow!

Remove ads