• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 26 is June 12th: sign up to play!

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Buzz,

Could you please add a link in my event description to the free download of the Danger Patrol rules?

Danger Patrol - Action/Adventure Roleplaying in the World of Tomorrow

Thanks!

Please put me down for the Leo character.

Done and done!

Hello! I would like to be put in the Star Wars Saga Edition game, I believe it is game 5 of the first slot. Thank you!

Hey Buzz, Yea!!! Another GameDay!!! Could I, please, be in slot 1 game 2 (GhostFacers!) & Slot 2, game 1 (Supernatural). Thanks, Buzz. John & I are gonna try to make it to breakfast. We really do miss everyone!!! :lol: ~ Nat
Added!

Buzz:

Looks like my Supernatural filled quickly, as usual...I'm willing to add a seat or two if someone else really wants to play. I know Lothos has TRIED to make the last two sessions and hasn't been able to.
Just give a holler if you want to open up some more seats. For the time being, I have marked it as full.

Ninjacat

First Post
@thalmin:

Curt-

Can you set aside a copy of "Tales of Arabian Nights" for me come GameDay? It's a fantastic game I just have to buy, so I'd love to pick it up from you.

Remove ads