Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: Event Planning and GM sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, added everyone but Nev, as I don't know if he wants AM or PM.

Hot War, huh? That's definitely a disincentive for me running two events. I've had that sitting on my shelf for ages.

What I really need to figure out is whether I am running Dresden again. If so, it's going to be a small table this time, five seats max.

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, as my Pathfinder Society Organized Play event attracted a few new people last time, let me run another event. I am thinking of Table H in the morning.

If the afternoon is slow, or no event screams out to me, I am willing to run a different session of Pathfinder Society Organized Play.

buzz

Adventurer
[MENTION=6777]buzz[/MENTION] Please sign me up for the AM. Prolly running Hot War but I will decide this weekend toot sweet. Oh, and can I please have the far back table before ninjacat steals it again? :)
Sorry, man, but you've been scooped. Another table?

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Morning
Witch Hunter, the Invisible World: Dark Providence
Table C, please.

LOSS OF INNOCENCE
WITCH HUNTER: DARK PROVIDENCE

Welcome to the world of Witch Hunter: Dark Providence! WH: DP is an ongoing, shared-world role-playing campaign in which brave heroes and heroines fight against evil, whether it takes the form of genuine monsters which serve the Adversary or simple human injustice and persecution. It uses the Witch Hunter: The Invisible World rules published by Paradigm Concepts.

The campaign is set in the late seventeenth century -- the year 1689, to be exact -- at the dawn of the Age of Reason, when men and women were first beginning to realize that experimentation and study could teach them as much about the world as religion ever had. It is the time of Isaac Newton and Louis XIV, of pirates and musketeers, and of the young colonies that would eventually evolve into the nations of the Americas. The world of Witch Hunter is almost identical to our own, though there are a few crucial differences. The Aztec Empire, aided by its bloodthirsty gods, has held off Spanish invaders for over 150 years. The Netherlands, aided by the commercial and magical influence of the Dutch East India Company, still occupy New Amsterdam, the city which was already New York in our history. And, most significantly, the horrible creatures and baleful spirits mothers warn their children about are all too real...

Claims of witchcraft abound in Boston, Puritan capital of the New World. The Witch Hunters heed the call to mete out justice to the servants of the Adversary. But who is innocent, and who is guilty?

Pre-generated characters will be made available. No experience necessary. Rated PG-13.

Last edited:

Man, lots of cool stuff this time. Unless there's a tremendous lack of GMs, I'm gonna bow out this time and play two events. Know that my exceedingly unpopular 4e game could probably be resurrected should we suddenly lose a lot of GMs.

sailorkitsune

First Post
Hey, Buzz!
Tentatively (until I get clearance from work for sure) I would like to run Danger Patrol. Please put it in the time slot That Nev is NOT running in, so he has an opportunity to play if he wishes. I will get back to you with a for sure, soonest.

Thanks

Shari

A flannel shirt

First Post

Marvel Superheroes Advanced Game (FASERIP)

Title: Midwest Avengers Assemble!!

It was just a typical day in downtown Minneapolis. On this fine day in 2011 the temperature was cold, the wind was blowing hard, and the cabbies once again almost ran you over. However, something happened that day that was different. Your usual check up ended strangely, you noticed a lot more hairs on your chest, or you just didn’t feel right. Something (whatever your origin was) was not right. Thinking nothing of it you slept off this funk. When you woke up you realized that things were different, you had powers that you didn’t have before. You spent the next few nights learning the insides and outs of these powers and foiling a few small crimes. Seeing an opportunity to help this great city you designed a costume and became…….
On your first night as a true superhero you reach for the knob on your door to your room and a sudden pain shoots through your head. You are knocked completely unconscious. You awake and find yourself……

*The Pre generated characters are templates. You do not have to use the characters name or physical appearance that I have created. If the character is not chosen then I will NPC the character with the default appearance and name.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I will be running the Marvel Superheroes Advanced Game published in 1986 by TSR.

All the rule books can be downloaded in pdf format at
Classic Marvel forever - Advanced Rules. I will be using the Players, Judges, Ultimate Powers, and ultimate talents books. The ultimate talents book is unofficial but it is great and can be found here: Classic Marvel forever -netbooks-and-enhancements.

Downloading isn't necessary but helpful.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads