Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: Event Planning and GM sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokomo

First Post
I will take up the 4e mantle again to run Tomb of Horrors part 2. Same table and time as last: E in the afternoon.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Time: Afternoon
Title: AN INTERESTING DAY
System: Serenity RPG
Table: C (Private Room)
GM: TracerBullet42 (Rob)

I thought about writing a blurb, but figured a picture is worth a thousand words. Moving pictures ought to be worth even more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfC5xCqJmo]YouTube - ‪An Interesting Day‬‏[/ame]

Familiarity with Firefly/Serenity (the show/movie) would be a good thing. Rules for the RPG will be taught as we play, so no experience is necessary. Six pre-generated characters (the crew) will be provided.

Shiny.

(Credit/blame for this scenario goes to FCWesel, as he mentioned the idea once to me years ago, and I'm deciding to run with it.)

Gwen110

Explorer
games

Anyone interested in a D&D board game in the afternoon? I played this type of game and I enjoyed it.

Gwen110

Explorer
If I decide to skip my exercise class, I will be interested in this game. Also, this reminds me of a Mario Bava film.

Morning
Witch Hunter, the Invisible World: Dark Providence
Table C, please.

LOSS OF INNOCENCE
WITCH HUNTER: DARK PROVIDENCE

Welcome to the world of Witch Hunter: Dark Providence! WH: DP is an ongoing, shared-world role-playing campaign in which brave heroes and heroines fight against evil, whether it takes the form of genuine monsters which serve the Adversary or simple human injustice and persecution. It uses the Witch Hunter: The Invisible World rules published by Paradigm Concepts.

A flannel shirt

First Post
Hi Buzz,

I'll take table C in the morning. My event is TBA for the moment.

Just trying to save Buzz some work.
Witch Hunter, Table C, Vyvyan Basterd was already taken.

----------------------------------------------------------

Morning: 9:30am - 2:30pm

Star Wars Saga Edition, Table D, sw3333
Hot War, Table ?, WJMacGuffin
Pathfinder, Table H, William Ronald
Witch Hunter, Table C, Vyvyan Basterd

Afternoon: 3:30pm - 8:00pm

Serenity RPG, Table C, TracerBullet42
Fudge/FATE, Table F, ekb
Supernatural RPG, Table D, Ninjacat
4e, Table E, Dokomo
MSH Advanced Game (FASERIP), Table ?, A Flannel Shirt

It Was a Mutual Decision, Table ?, Nev the Deranged
Not listed for morning or afternoon.

Danger Patrol, Table ?, Sailorkitsune
Whichever opposite part of the day Nev chooses.

--------------------------------
I didn't know "It Was a Mutual Decision" was an RPG. I was just thinking Nev was making a comment. ROFL. I'd like table I but I don't think I will get enough players. When push comes to shove I have no preference at all for table since my top two choices (C,D) were taken.

A flannel shirt

First Post
All this talk about tables makes me think of the table 5 song from the Simpsons.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1_bCXvcRs]YouTube - ‪Homer Simpson Table 5‬‏[/ame]

buzz

Adventurer
Morning
Witch Hunter, the Invisible World: Dark Providence
Table C, please.

I will take up the 4e mantle again to run Tomb of Horrors part 2. Same table and time as last: E in the afternoon.

Oops, I actually meant table G actually. That's what I get for typing while tired.

Added, plus grabbed an afternoon spot for myself. Still dunno if I'm gonna go Dresden again or something else.

buzz

Adventurer
Tentatively (until I get clearance from work for sure) I would like to run Danger Patrol. Please put it in the time slot That Nev is NOT running in, so he has an opportunity to play if he wishes. I will get back to you with a for sure, soonest.

Cool! Now we just need Nev to pick a time slot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads