Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: Event Planning and GM sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidzilla

Explorer
TracerBullet42 said:
I'm afraid I'll only be able to get a half-assed job done on the game, when I'd really prefer to use my whole ass.

Good idea. A full moon is always preferred when gaming. :)

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, I'm thinking Monday, June 27th would be a good day for player sign-ups to go live. We did a Monday last time; did that work out for folks?

A flannel shirt

First Post
Sorry to hear it, Rob, but no worries. As long as we get to see your smilin' face!

Done, Mr. Sneaky!

This reminds me of a conversation I had with one of my players the other day. A little context; he is a closet gamer and I wear my gaming exploits on my sleeve like a badge of honor. To sum up the conversation it was that I can't even watch a movie without putting things into gaming context. Looks like Peter Venkman didn't roll high enough on his dexterity to pull that table cloth off the table without breaking everything (except the flowers). I must have rolled good on my stealth check.

Ok dork ramblings over.

ekb

First Post
@Burning Wheel/Burning Empires: I'll have an electronic copy with me as well, which makes searching for particular bits of lifepath a bit easier. It'll be available for all of the AM session if needed, but I'll need my toys back for the PM for the read-in for my game.

@Signup date: sounds good to me as well.

Back to the salt mines before the festivities at CLC today...

Ninjacat

First Post
Aaaaand, a pic for my next RoadTrip event:

DBH.jpg

Plot is congealing, looking forward to it already....

*rubs hands together in evil anticipation*

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Chargen for BE can be intense. Even if neither of us plays, Tim and I will bring our copies of Burning Empires for you folk to reference during chargen.
That would be super good! Thanks!

@Burning Wheel/Burning Empires: I'll have an electronic copy with me as well, which makes searching for particular bits of lifepath a bit easier. It'll be available for all of the AM session if needed, but I'll need my toys back for the PM for the read-in for my game.

@Signup date: sounds good to me as well.

Back to the salt mines before the festivities at CLC today...
Likewise, it is super good! Gracias!

I'm WJ MacGuffin and I approve this signup date.

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, I am still figuring out what to run. If someone has to cancel in the afternoon, I can run another slot of Pathfinder Society Organized Play. (This could impact my choice of adventures, such as having a two part scenario.)

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, it's official: player sign-up for Gameday 29 will start Monday, June 27th, at 7pm on ENWorld. The thread URL will be announced at that time.

Ergo, you now have an idea of the deadline for getting your event descriptions finalized. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads