Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: Event Planning and GM sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
I guess I should post some details and whatnot, eh?

mutual250.jpg

Whose fault was it? Anyone's? Who's the bad guy (or gal)? Either? Both?

Is my lover really an inhuman, pest-ridden, murderous, shape-changing monster?

Don't pretend you never asked those questions.

Breaking up isn't hard to do—but staying alive and sane might be a problem.

t
Welcome to It Was a Mutual Decision, a lighthearted storytelling game about love. And rats. ^_^

No experience needed, all materials provided.

Guys and gals will be forming teams to play each side of a troubled relationship.
No seat limit, but a minimum of 2 female and 1 male players required (I will be the second male player).

1(F).
2(F).
3(M).
+.

Last edited:

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Ooh, Shari, I didn't notice you were gonna run some DP. Go you!

You should put it on the DP FB page too.

I think I'm gonna try the Witch Hunter game, but I'm glad you feel confident enough to give DP some more love ^_^

Ninjacat

First Post
Still plenty of room for more events! C'mon... let's go for 8 and 8!

Mmmph, you're tempting me to run a small Buffy the Vampire Slayer game at Table B in the morning...but there's cool things to play in the morning, too...

*sigh*

What's anybody think? Would there be any interest in a 4-5 player table of Buffy, where you get to customize your own Scoobie Gang member? (Nev, this is that Archtype/Template system you commented on being curious about, roughly a zillion years ago...)

Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Mmmph, you're tempting me to run a small Buffy the Vampire Slayer game at Table B in the morning...but there's cool things to play in the morning, too...

What's anybody think? Would there be any interest in a 4-5 player table of Buffy, where you get to customize your own Scoobie Gang member?

Thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

Laurie has been having trouble picking a game for the morning slot. And I know she'd probably love BtVS. But she already has a backup plan or two, so don't feel obligated to run something.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Here is my event

Iconic Exploits: Issue #1 - The Winds of Change
System: ICONS

It is a pleasant, sunny afternoon in Jupiter City. Europa park teems with happy citizens enjoying the fine day. Even the most vigilant sentinels have given in to the ambiance of bliss and peace. But a sinister cloud hovers on the brink of the city. A cloud of chaos that threatens to distort all it touches...
Come join the heroes and heroines of Jupiter City as they face the latest threat to assail their fair city. ICONS is a simple super hero RPG with roots in the Silver and Bronze Ages. As an amalgam of the old Marvel FASERIP and the modern FATE systems, it focuses on the story more than rules and minutia.
No Experience necessary. Pre-gen characters and dice will be provided. Just bring a craving for some four color action!
5 players

I'll have PDFs of the pre-gens and a picture for the event soon.

William Ronald

Explorer
Still plenty of room for more events! C'mon... let's go for 8 and 8!

Let me do my part for the afternoon, with not one but two Pathfinder Society Scenarios. (Buzz, as a legal PFS table can have as many as eight people, maybe move me over to table H or I.

Here are the scenarios.

Morning:

Pathfinder Society Scenario #51: The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit (PFRPG)

PZOPSS0051E_500.jpeg

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

The Pathfinder Society sends you to Kaer Maga, the City of Strangers, where you are ordered to find a local Pathfinder associate who sent a strange letter to Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng in Absalom. When the local associate turns up dead and you find evidence linking his death to a mysterious organization called The Shadow Lodge, it's up to you to track them down and solve the man's murder.

The Shadow Gambit is the first scenario in the two-part The City of Strangers campaign arc. Pathfinder Society Scenario #52: The City of Strangers—Part II: The Twofold Demise is the sequel.

Written by Joshua J. Frost

This scenario is designed for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, but can easily be adapted for use with any world. This scenario is compliant with the Open Game License (OGL) and is suitable for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

If you have played versions 3.0 or 3.5 of the world's first fantasy roleplaying game, then you can play in this event. Bring your own Pathfinder Society character of levels 1-7 or feel free to play one of the iconic Pathfinder characters.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #52: The City of Strangers—Part II: The Twofold Demise (PFRPG)

PZOPSS0052E_500.jpeg

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).

A powerful local gang in Kaer Maga demands that you end the threat of the Shadow Lodge at once as the Lodge's very existence upsets the delicate local balance of power. Refusal means both the expulsion of the Pathfinder Society from Kaer Maga forever and your untimely deaths. The choice is yours.

The Twofold Demise is the second and final scenario in the The City of Strangers campaign arc and is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #51: The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit.

Written by Joshua J. Frost

This scenario is designed for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, but can easily be adapted for use with any world. This scenario is compliant with the Open Game License (OGL) and is suitable for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

If you have played versions 3.0 or 3.5 of the world's first fantasy roleplaying game, then you can play in this event. Bring your own Pathfinder Society character of levels 1-7 or feel free to play one of the iconic Pathfinder characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads