Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

William Ronald

Explorer
I will report my Pathfinder Society events soon, but I am still waiting for CrestHill gamer and his brother to give me their Pathfinder Society id numbers for their characters.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Woot! Another gameday in the books! Big thanks to Curt and the gang at Games Plus for hosting and to Buzz for organizing again! Also, thanks to sw3333 for the adventure in Contracts & Negotiations (aka - Star Wars) in the morning. Good times were had, even if I was a pretty lousy jedi. Thanks to Dokomo for the 4E romp though the delightful Tomb of Horros. I still think the barbarian made the right choice to jump over the pit!

Looking forward to the next one!

William Ronald

Explorer
Can I just say Buzz rocks?!?!

Yes, you can! What really is amazing is that we are going to have our next Gameday be number 30! For ten years, dedicated volunteers have run the EN World Gameday.

For those of you in other areas, I suggest trying to organize a Gameday. It is a great way to have fun, meet people, and attach some faces to people on the boards. We usually get a few new people out each Gameday, so it also helps bring new people into the community.

CrestHillGamer12632 , please check your messages on the board. I do need the Pathfinder Society numbers for your and your brother's characters.

A flannel shirt

First Post
For those of you in other areas, I suggest trying to organize a Gameday. It is a great way to have fun, meet people, and attach some faces to people on the boards. We usually get a few new people out each Gameday, so it also helps bring new people into the community.

I was just about to say something similar.

I am from the southern burbs and can always use more players.

This is one group I created for enworld.

EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine - South Chicagoland Gamers

------------------------------------------------------------------

My Game Forum is here:

South Chicagoland Gamers - Home

I am also a member of

Joliet Roleplaying Fellowship (Joliet, IL) - Meetup

FLGS I associate myself with -

http://www.deansdugoutonline.com/

The place isn't exactly a true "gaming" store (more sports memorabilia), but the owners are REALLY nice and they have a game room with tables. If I were to run my own mini con / game day it would be there.

Last edited:

A flannel shirt

First Post
Since the next game day is planned for October 15th I am starting a write up of a Halloween style basic D&D game. If you can't tell I love the classics.

I am trying to gauge interest now as my Marvel game didn't draw much last time.

Anyone up for some basic D&D next go around?

Remove ads