Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: call for GMs (i.e., event planning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Oh, sure, Tim, run something I want to play in the morning. =P

I'll have to settle for Corey's Lacuna game in the PM.

And I will be running Meg Baker's brand spankin' shiny new Psi*Run. It's something like Escape To Witch Mountain, the RPG.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
I could run the Tarot-influenced Gypsy Nightmare that won a Game Fu some while back. Vyv, you mentioned hoping I would run that at a GameDay way back when, is that something you'd be interested in seeing? (And anybody else with input, feel free to speak up!)

I did? Don't run anything on my account. I'm not sure whether we'll be attending this time around.

Ninjacat

First Post
I did? Don't run anything on my account. I'm not sure whether we'll be attending this time around.

Well, I'll definitely pass on trying to set up a RoadTrip season finale in the space of a month, then!

Buzz, I'll just stick with the one event & play something in the morning, Thanks.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Folks, Cam Banks of Margaret Weis Productions wants to know if anyone is interested in running the new Marvel Heroic Roleplaying game at Gameday. He may be able to get us demo materials if so. Would anyone be interested? I mean, I certainly am.

Since no one has spoken up, I went ahead and told Cam that I would run this. I'll wait until I get the demo kit before adding it to the schedule, though.

Anyone care if this is in the morning or afternoon? I can swap my events around.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Psi*Run

It's basically this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE[/ame]

4 seats, No experience necessary, All materials supplied.

Ninjacat

First Post
I didn't think you wanted to attempt that. But if you were going to run the season finale at GD we could make sure we'll be there.

I don't especially want to, no...but if I ran a random game of Supernatural and our Crew signed up anyway, I could pull it off. We can wait and do it at everyone's leisure; we certainly want the whole gang for the finale!

Since no one has spoken up, I went ahead and told Cam that I would run this. I'll wait until I get the demo kit before adding it to the schedule, though.

Anyone care if this is in the morning or afternoon? I can swap my events around.

Ummmmm, if you ran it in the morning, I would certainly add it to my list of "games I must choose between to play", heh-heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads