Chicago Gameday 31 is 3/17: call for GMs (i.e., event planning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
I've placed the Marvel game on the schedule as "tentative," as I'm waiting for GP to contact MWP and confirm we are participating in their "launch party".

Anyway, there are still tables open for more events. Feel free to recruit your friends, family, or even random strangers! GM'ing ain't that hard!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Hey Buzz,

Please reserve an afternoon slot for me, TBD. I can't decide what to run. Any input from those interested in playing any of the following would be appreciated:

1) D&D 4th Edition, "Secret of the Slavers Stockade, Part II"
2) Brisco County Jr. (using modified 4E d20 rules)
3) Witch Hunter
4) Killer Bunnies (not an RPG, but at least one person previously expressed interest)

buzz

Adventurer
Please reserve an afternoon slot for me, TBD. I can't decide what to run.

2) Brisco County Jr. (using modified 4E d20 rules)
How is this NOT the obvious answer?

And, BOOYAH! Glad to hear you guys will be attending.

FYI, my Marvel game is no longer "tentative"; just got the rulebook PDF today and should have the demo kit soon. Looks like I'll be getting a chance to play test both of my events, too! w00t!

buzz

Adventurer
Folks, be sure to start posting your event summaries. I'll be announcing player sign-up in the not too distant future.

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
@ Vyvyan I concur. Brisco County Jr. was a badass show and I would love to play in that setting!

@ Buzz I updated my original post with a small text change and a link to quickstart rules. Do I win a medal, or at least a cookie, for being on the ball and shaming the other GMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads