• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday is March 15th: Aftermath...

rowport

First Post
rvalle said:
Booyah!

Please sign me up for slot 1 game 6:Shadowrun 4e, "McGuffin," Dfranco83

and slot 2 game 2: D&D 3.5, "Dark Blade Rising," Vyvyan Basterd

Sorry HinterWelt, I'd have signed up for the Squirrels game but I want to try the Book of Nine Swords characters. I'll get furrey next time. :)

rv
Rvalle-

I think Vyvyan wants us to choose which Bo9S character we want when we sign up. I am taking that as a subtle hint that we have time to bone up on the class abilities in advance of playing a 17th level character. That is how I am taking it, anyway. ;) :D

buzz

Adventurer
Added!

sw3333 said:
Hi Buzz

I feel like busting some ghosts in the afternoon session, so please sign me up for ApoKERMIS Now!

Thanks
Tofu_Master said:
Sign me up please!

Slot 1, Game 4, "Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men"

and

Slot 2, Game 6, "Squirrels of the Spanish Maine"

Thanks! :D

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
rowport said:
Rvalle-

I think Vyvyan wants us to choose which Bo9S character we want when we sign up. I am taking that as a subtle hint that we have time to bone up on the class abilities in advance of playing a 17th level character. That is how I am taking it, anyway. ;) :D

Yup. There's alot to digest and will make the game run much smoother on Game Day.

bigznak

First Post
games I want..

Hey Buzz,

Sign me up for

Morning: No Child left behind Star Wars Saga Edition Sw3333
Afternoon: Dark Blade Rising (wants to play Wiston the White)

Breakfast too please.

Keel Tings

First Post
Keels Tings Here! Howdy All! I was wondering if I can sign up Private Patterson for 1001 Nights and the last slot on Heroes Banner. As for myself there are just sooo many interesting looking games...

buzz

Adventurer
Added en masse!

bigznak said:
Hey Buzz,

Sign me up for

Morning: No Child left behind Star Wars Saga Edition Sw3333
Afternoon: Dark Blade Rising (wants to play Wiston the White)

Breakfast too please.
waterdhavian said:
Hey Buzz

Sign me up for:

Morning Game 1: Chimes at Midnight
Afternoon Game 2: Dark Blade Rising (Dokhum)
Keel Tings said:
Keels Tings Here! Howdy All! I was wondering if I can sign up Private Patterson for 1001 Nights and the last slot on Heroes Banner. As for myself there are just sooo many interesting looking games...

Keel Tings

First Post
Thanks Buzz.

Would you kindly sign me AND a guest for

Slot 1, Game 4, "Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men"

and

Slot 2, Game 5, "Paranoia"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads