• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday is March 15th: Aftermath...

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Buzz,

Let me get the final slot for Shadowrun would you? Thanks.

EDIT: Whoops. Looks like someone beat me to the punch. Damn cybered reflexes. I'll take 1001 Nights instead.

Last edited:

HinterWelt

First Post
Yort said:
All right, way too sleepy to deal with the heartbreak of missing Rob's Ghostbuster's game, and more importantly the chance to break Rob's game. So in a fit of sleep-addled mania, I choose Afternoon: Game 6. Squirrels Ahoy!

Oh, by my bushy, fuzzy tail, there will be joy at that table!

I assume Fuzzy LARPing.....right?...Anyone...?
Actually, Squirrels Ahoy uses a standard RPG engine called Iridium Lite. The game is structured a bit differently in that you can run the adventure in 2-4 hours, each character has goals and receives points for accomplishing them and "winning". Still, it plays like a pretty standard rpg.

You play squirrels. Standard squirrels with a bit of magic. In this case, you are squirrels serving an insane human who thinks you are his human crew. Oh, and Peg Leg Pete is his portuguese water dog with one leg missing, one eye and one ear. You could play him instead of one of the squirrels. Quick rundown of characters include Blue Nut the squirrel leader, Grog who can knock a man out with his belches, Finikin the ships bowsain, and Cannonball Jones the ship's ammunition.

Does that help?

Thanks for signing up,
Bill

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
The following characters will be available in my Supernatural/WitchCraft event. If anybody wants to choose a character ahead of time, leave a post with your choice here on the sign-up thread. (I think all of my players were in the first event, "S.O.S.Winchesters", so you're welcome to reprise your former characters...or pick a new one, absolutely your choice.) Keep in mind, these descriptions are how the characters appear in the Roadhouse. Many have secrets, things are not always what they seem, and appearances can be deceiving...

• Arlo (Arlene), a burly biker, wanted by the Feds & an expert at hunting werewolves
  • Ash, a.k.a. "Dr. Badass", resident of the Roadhouse & a computer genius
  • Bobby Singer, of Singer's Salvage Yard, an expert on demons & the paranormal
  • Brian O'Boyle, a priest who lost his parish, he now hunts demons
  • Chris Booker, a 23 year old junior hunter, raised by one parent to avenge the others death
  • Erin (Aaron) Booker, Chris' mother (father), her husband sacrificed himself to save her
  • Jess Martin, an Army Brat with a mix of hunter-appropriate skills & abilities
  • Jo Harvelle, Ellen's daughter, determined to follow in her hunter father's footsteps
  • Jonas (Janelle) LeFleur, a New Orleans Voudon with a unique knowledge of ghosts
  • KC Carter, quietly driven by revenge, rumor has it KC used to be a cop, years ago
  • Leanne Leighton, a quiet, perceptive woman with uncanny instincts for the paranormal
  • Missouri Moseley, a psychic from the Winchesters' hometown of Lawrence, Kansas
  • Rivertree, a Native American shaman with unique connections to the spirits of nature

I'd like to play Bobby again and Laurie has requested Jo.

Thx!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Oh, sure, Tim... pick me as your backup-lay. I'm so flattered =P

I will possibly be playtesting 1kN today with my regular group. Following which I may post characters to the list for folks to pre-pick if they like... if we can do the final bits of chargen here it may save time at the table, we'll see.

Ninjacat

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I'd like to play Bobby again and Laurie has requested Jo.

Thx!

Absolutely, Good Sir! I rather thought that might be case, heh.

The Supernatural supporting cast rides again (maybe in Bobby's Chevelle instead of the bright blue tow truck, this time. *g*)! See you then!

Keel Tings

First Post
Hey Ninjacat

I wouldn't mind playing
"KC Carter, quietly driven by revenge, Muhahahaha"
And my friend would like to play as
"Brian O'Boyle, a priest who lost his parish"

But if anyone had these characters before and wants to reprise them just let me know

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads