• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday is March 15th: Aftermath...

buzz

Adventurer
Right now, the following events still have open seats:

Morning:
  • 1001 Nights
  • Social Climbers
  • The Onyx CItadel

Afternoon:
  • Sold Into Slavery
  • Dark Blade Rising
  • Wireless Memory Downgrade (WMD)

Ninjacat

First Post
Keel Tings said:
Thats kool.

Aaron Booker it is then!
Revenge...Muhahahaha!!!

Aaron is yours! Although Der Spot's a snarky sonuvagun, he'd make an ideal Chris Booker. . .but that'd just be silly, both of you aspiring to KC and neither playing him, heh.

(And your malevolent fascination with revenge is making me the demons nervous...)

P.S.: Buzz, speaking of Der Spot, you didn't list him under Paranoia in the pm slot

Last edited:

HinterWelt

First Post
buzz said:
Not-Done! "Squirrels of the Spanish Main" is full, as Troy grabbed the last spot. Sorry, D. :(
Buzz,
If it would help out I have six pregens for Squirrels Ahoy so we could add an extra slot. Mind, the extra player would need to run Peg Leg Pete, the captain's dog and not a squirrel. ;)

Bill

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, Dfranco83 was the first person to request a spot once the event filled up, so he nabs the new sixth seat.

Thanks, Bill!

HinterWelt said:
Buzz,
If it would help out I have six pregens for Squirrels Ahoy so we could add an extra slot. Mind, the extra player would need to run Peg Leg Pete, the captain's dog and not a squirrel. ;)

Bill

Remove ads