Chicago Gameday X is Feb 26th: Planning stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
A Swamp-full of Stirges (D&D/d20)

The Explorer's Guild usually commissions reports on unknown monsters, not famous ones. Why, then, have they offered a sizable reward for new investigations of the stirge, a common nuisance that's been thoroughly described in bestiaries for over a quarter century? What happened to the previous group of heroes who ventured into the Rushmoor Swamp hoping to return with the truth behind the ominous rumors? And will you emerge from the stirge's nest with your life?

In this Masters and Minions adventure, players will assume the role of one of the New Iconics: pre-generated heroes of each of the core classes, seen here early in their careers (3rd level). Table prizes will be provided for all players, and one Most Valuable Player will be chosen by popular acclaim.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Thanks, Tav! That's all of the descriptions save for pogre's Dungeon! game, and I've got them all saved offline. The sign-up thread will have to wait until the server updates are done so the thread don't go poof.

pogre

Legend
buzz said:
Thanks, Tav! That's all of the descriptions save for pogre's Dungeon! game, and I've got them all saved offline. The sign-up thread will have to wait until the server updates are done so the thread don't go poof.

What? I posted mine way earlier.

FCWesel

First Post
So Buzz, when you planning on putting up the sign up thread?

(I am curious as to wether this is even going to post...since the last three threads I tried to start or posted in didn't show up at all.)

FCWesel

First Post
As a 1-2 session "one shot" game, in between campaigns, I decided to run a old module. So getting out my HUGE pile of farious Mods from various games I selected B5 "The Horror on The Hill" and decided not to update it and simply run it as is...a BASIC D&D adventure. Yup, that Old Rec Book from about 25 years ago.

We Had A Blast! Out of the nine of us, only THREE had played this system at all, two players were YOUNGER then the books (on was less then HALF the age of the book).

A great time was had by all, despite the fact that there were not "races & classes", feats, skills, proficiencies, grid-maps & miniatures, etc.

If you have this old rules set, pull it out and run a module for a night or two. Seriously. If I didn't already have my entries in for the Chicago Game Day I would run The Red Book.

BTW, I tried to start this as a thread of its own...but seem unable to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads