• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is Nov 12th: Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyHelms

First Post
Hey, all-

Now that life and such are settling down, looks like I can finally get back to Gamedays! I've already discussed Cthulhu and Synnibarr with Barendd... :]

The Saturdays I could make it are Oct. 29 and Nov. 12. Since 11/12 seems to be the best for everyone posting so far, that's my vote.

Thanks,
Matt

Pbartender

First Post
buzz said:
We're starting early this time around... but starting small. Let's talk "when".

thalmin has contacted me about possible dates, with the following currently available at Games Plus: Oct 22 and 29, Nov 12 and 26.

Opinions?

Nov. 12th is the only one of those four dates that I cannot make.

The other three are fine.

Nikmal

First Post
Oct 22nd or Nov 12th.. I prefer the 12th better though

I plan on doing the Paint shop once again so.. Please sign up when you can :)

Sqwonk

First Post
I vote for Oct 22.

I am planning on running a revised "Against the Giants". When will the DM signup be? Last time it was full-up before I had chance.

Thanks

Sqwonk said:
I vote for Oct 22.

I am planning on running a revised "Against the Giants". When will the DM signup be? Last time it was full-up before I had chance.

Thanks

Last time we had a lot of last-minute cancellations. Maybe we shouldn't plan so far out in advance. DM sign-up maybe a month before, and player sign-up starting a week after that? Just a thought.

GORAK

First Post
Vote- 10/22

I vote for Sat, Oct 22nd since it is not Halloween 10/29 or Thanksgiving 11/25 weekend which usually are filled with parties on Sat nights. 11/22 is my second choice if it came to that. Besides, I am planning to run a Basic Dungeons & Dragons (old boxed set) event for a nostalgic change of pace from the world of D20 et al.

Jaws

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Last time we had a lot of last-minute cancellations. Maybe we shouldn't plan so far out in advance. DM sign-up maybe a month before, and player sign-up starting a week after that? Just a thought.
Yeah. I'm so sorry for last time.

If I do go this time, it will probably be as a player. So either Oct 22 or Nov 12.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads