• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XIV: Aftermath...

Diremede

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
For Curt's sake, I'll do my best to kill the characters, and possibly the players, by 10:00. :)

Killing my character is one thing, but killing me is a different matter, I have preferences. I would not like to be burned to death, that would be painful I think and it would ruin my clothes, and drowning is definitely out of the question, I don't like to get my shoes wet. Poison can't be used, it would upset my stomach too much and that could be bad for the game day as a whole. I'm not real big on knife wounds so no stabbing please or slashing, and if you don't mind refrain from shooting me, I'm nearly deaf as it is and I don't think my ears could take the noise. Hmmm I suppose I have limited your options now, but a truly creative DM could find a way.

FCWesel

First Post
thalmin said:
BTW, Floyd. "Freight" Fest? This have something to do with the truckers unions? :p

Sorry Curt, missed that part of your post. Yeah it should be "Fright." (Buzz if you could fix that the next time your updating the games that would be cool.)

The Undead Truckers game will be the next game day. It'l be called "The Freighteners." It's gonna be Shaun of the Dead meets Smokey & the Bandit. ;) And I will be playing the "Convoy" song, over and over throughout the game.

Last edited:

Ninjacat

First Post
buzz said:
Also, I'm willing to let anyone else who has signed up for events switch if FC's new event appeals to you.

*flails madly*

Dangit!

That cartoon is what got me into D&D (and thus role-playing) in the first place!!!

*sigh*

Okay, Buzz, I humbly request to remove my sign up from Trev's game to FC's AM slot... ..BUT, since I have to run my game in the afternoon, I'm more than willing to give Reidmcc & his partner (the two new attendees I was hinting at in the prep thread) those seats. FC, I'd LOVE to be in on your event, but obviously would have to cut out at the break. I can play the Cavalier and die a cowardly death or be buried under my magic shield at the halfway point, maybe? *g*

FCWesel

First Post
Buzz: Here's a corrected set of text for my event, if that helps.

When: Halloween. Where: Great America Fright Fest. What: Everyone knows that real monsters avoid messing around on Halloween and take the night off, letting the wankers and wanna’bes do whatever. Who: Enter Lowell Czerwinski and his new magical toy. You know, the one that is going to transport those damnable Scoobies to a world of fantasy and adventure and pain (lots of pain!)…He’ll use it when they’ll least expect it, just when the Demon roller coaster starts to get under way. Why: He’ll show him who the Master of the Dungeon is, once and for all. Oh yes, he will!

Come play a game of high adventure and higherest hijinks where Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dungeons & Dragons the Cartoon do the juxtaposition dance. No experience with the Buffy RPG is needed, nor is any experience with the old 80’s cartoon (though it wouldn’t hurt…or actually, it might…watching it I mean, not having it). Come ready to have fun and have a good time. I will provide characters and the adventure type stuff.

I will take seven Players. Two of which can be half-event players.

Reidzilla

Explorer
William Ronald said:
Can someone work up some posters and flyers for thalmin?

Design done. Anyone want to volunteer to get them printed and delivered.

Fourteenth Man demands someone volunteer! NOW! :)

Attachments

• GameDay14posterWEB.jpg
    GameDay14posterWEB.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

TracerBullet42

First Post
Reidzilla said:
Design done. Anyone want to volunteer to get them printed and delivered.

Fourteenth Man demands someone volunteer! NOW! :)
I believe I'm up for that noble task...

Consider it done. (Well, give me a couple days, but it will be done by week's end.)

Reidzilla

Explorer
TracerBullet42 said:
I believe I'm up for that noble task...

Consider it done. (Well, give me a couple days, but it will be done by week's end.)

<Fourteenth Man>
Thank you Citizen. You are a gentleman, a scholar, and, most certainly, an athletic supporter.
</Fourteenth Man>

TracerBullet42

First Post
Reidzilla said:
<Fourteenth Man>
Thank you Citizen. You are a gentleman, a scholar, and, most certainly, an athletic supporter.
</Fourteenth Man>
That's the most romantic thing anyone has said to me all day...

[Looks around]
What?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads