• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XIV: Aftermath...

FCWesel

First Post
Ninjacat said:
(Hey FC, change the Serenity to the new event if you get the legal clearance in time! We'll have to give you a Most Schizophrenic Line-up Award, or something!)

buzz said:
If FCWesel gives me the go-ahead, I'll make the changes. Hopefully, this will be the last of them. :]

Yup...Putting the "confusion" in FCWesel since 1972!

:D

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
Okay, after talking it over with the Buzz-inator, we are agreed that two events would be better than one for a summer game day.
I've changed the main post to reflect this. Let the juggling of existing sign-ups begin!

Just to confirm, you have six seats in your AM game, and seven in your PM, correct?

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
I've changed the main post to reflect this. Let the juggling of existing sign-ups begin!

Just to confirm, you have six seats in your AM game, and seven in your PM, correct?
Man...this thread is giving me a headache. Is there an aspirin dispensing superhero in that group, Reid???

Pbartender

First Post
Mr. Crossley, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Otus.
Mr. Otus, Mr. Crossley.

What fun... Here's a printer-friendly 8x10 poster for my Iron Heroes event...

Attachments

• IHvsWPM.jpg
    IHvsWPM.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 72

Remove ads