• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XIV: Aftermath...

GORAK

First Post
"From the Depths of Mordor, I return!"

"And invoke the dark powers of Summoning to contact the legendary Buzz and say...."

Please put me in for:
Slot 0: Breakfast
Slot 1, Game 3: Intro to Warhammer directed by the legend himself, Joe Kushner.
Slot 2, Game 5: Gaelic Sunrise directed by that ever so sneaky and sly, Ninjacat.

On another topic, I did notify the new Chicago D&D Meetup Group:

http://dnd.meetup.com/712/boards/view/viewthread?thread=1947590

Hopefuly, we can get a few extra people to register and show up to play.....or at least to get Buzz's autograph...

:)

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks, GORAK!! I hope that we will have a few more people showing up.

Buzz, we will probably have some idea towards the end of Slot 1 about our afternoon attendance. So, I will be ready, willing, and able to serve as a back up DM if I am needed.

buzz

Adventurer
GORAK said:
Sweet monther of booyah! :D

GORAK said:
Please put me in for:
Slot 2, Game 5: Gaelic Sunrise directed by that ever so sneaky and sly, Ninjacat.
Done!

GORAK said:
On another topic, I did notify the new Chicago D&D Meetup Group...
W00t! Thank you, G!

GORAK said:
Hopefuly, we can get a few extra people to register and show up to play.....or at least to get Buzz's autograph...
I'm sellin' 'em cheap this year, too. ;)

JoeGKushner

First Post
GORAK said:

"And invoke the dark powers of Summoning to contact the legendary Buzz and say...."

Please put me in for:

On another topic, I did notify the new Chicago D&D Meetup Group:

http://dnd.meetup.com/712/boards/view/viewthread?thread=1947590

:)

This looks bad. With three players the party may last more than one combat. :p Dangit, I was looking forward to a quick TPK so I could get some painting in.

William Ronald

Explorer
Shadowbane2 said:
Sorry guys. Last minute family matter just came up and in looks like I'm going to have to miss the game day. Sorry. :( :( :(

No problem, Shadowbane2. I hope that everything is well.

This opens up another seat in the morning and the afternoon slots. Hopefully, we will see some more sign ups in the next few days.

Yort

First Post
All right, I've been avoiding this thread simply because I couldn't make it and it's too painful to see everyon as giddy as school girls over something I can't attend.

Well that changes *NOW* people!

Thanks to the ever-changing tides of fate (which flows like sand through the hour glass...) this Saturday has become free. So Buzz, if you could sign me up for Slot 2, Game 4 The Iron Heros game, it would be much appreciated.

I'll probably make the morning sessions, but that's still knee-deep in the tides of fate, so I don't want to make any commitments that might be messed. Worse case, I've got Killer Bunnies should anyone want fluffy death for breakfast.

Later all,
Yort

buzz

Adventurer
Shadowbane2 said:
Sorry guys. Last minute family matter just came up and in looks like I'm going to have to miss the game day. Sorry. :( :( :(
Teh suxxors! Sorry to hear it, SB2. :(

I hope we have some walk-ins that like indie RPGs... :)

buzz

Adventurer
Yort said:
Thanks to the ever-changing tides of fate (which flows like sand through the hour glass...) this Saturday has become free. So Buzz, if you could sign me up for Slot 2, Game 4 The Iron Heros game, it would be much appreciated.
Booyah! Done.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads