• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVI planning thread - Feb 24th: Head to the sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to go with the morning slot for my game-- probably the ArM game, but I'm still thinking about that. I'll post as soon as I decide for sure.

--Adam

buzz

Adventurer
Cerebral Paladin said:
Okay, I'm going to go with the morning slot for my game-- probably the ArM game, but I'm still thinking about that. I'll post as soon as I decide for sure.
Sounds good, Adam. I've reserved you a spot in the morning.

Well, we're now at our usual six tables for the morning slot. W00t! Nothing is stopping us from doing seven, as far as I know, so I've added a seventh table in case we have more volunteers. We can do this for the afternoon as well, if need be.

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
I'll be running GW1: The Legion of Gold, using the 1st edition Gamma World rules. That, and players will most likely take the roles of the central characters from The Wizard of Oz, but gamma-fied. Thankfully, this being Gamma World, I don't gotta justify that decision.

Don't forget the flying monkeys and poo throwing. That's the one thing I found to be totally inaccurate about that whole series, everyone knows monkeys throw poo. Bad Baum! Bad Garland!

Reidzilla

Explorer
buzz said:
FCWesel said:
Don't forget the mutant flying monkeys with laser eyebeams and radioactive poo throwing..

Fixed that for ya.
And thus the mascot for Gameday 16 was born...

Attachments

• flyingMONKEY.jpg
    flyingMONKEY.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 82

buzz

Adventurer
Looks like the initial frenzy is over...

Now would be a good time for everyone who has not yet posted a final event description to do so, or at least start putting one together.

Also, we have one slot left to fill in the afternoon to get to our usual 6-and-6, though we can handle up to seven events in each slot (unless thalmin knows of other events going on the same day for which he needs tables). So, if you're contemplating running an event, or know someone who might like to (and is a responsible sort with follow-through), speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads