• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

Axegrrl

First Post
The first GameDay in toooo long that I want to go to, have games picked out, and all...

...and it's the same weekend as WindyCon. :(

And while we haven't gone to Windy in years, this year there's a memorial we need to go to. :(

petenik

First Post
If you'd be so kind, sign me up for Morning Game 4 and Afternoon Game 2.

Thanks,
Pete

P.S. GregStolze, if you by chance happen to travel to Gameday with a trunk full of copies of softcover Reign, there's one guaranteed sale.

P.P.S. Buzz, for the next Gameday, can you have a few people decide to NOT run an interesting game? Sheesh! It makes it hard for me to choose which ones to play. Very many thanks!

Yort

First Post
Hey all, happy to see a few openings. Kinda new for me.

I'd like to sign up for TracerBullet's morning game, Slot 8. If he's playing in my afternoon game, I need to get a pre-emptive strike in.

Thanks.

AstroCat

Adventurer
Sign me up for:

Morning Game 1: The Caves of Chaos vs. The Keep on the Borderlands
Burning Wheel, buzz, table by whiteboard

Thanks! :)

Buzz,

Please sign me up for:

* Slot 1: Morning events from 9:30am to 2:30pm

6. Dogs in the Vineyard,"Gate to the Vineyard," Cerebral Paladin

and

* Slot 2: Afternoon events from 3:30pm to 8:30pm (or later)

6. Dread, "The Hairy-Handed Gent Who Ran Amok in Kent," Pbartender

Thanks!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hi Ninjacat. Look forward to another eposide together. I'll pick up Leanne, again, if you'd prefer. Or, perhaps, I should be Arlene. Whichever way - I'll be happy :p !!! YOU pick!

- Tofu

waterdhavian

First Post
Hey Buzz sign me up for Game 7: Call of Cthulhu BRP, "Release the Hounds!" in the afternoon. Not sure of what Morning game to pick. I'll get back to you on that. :cool:

To the poor saps lucky players in my afternoon Dark*Matter game...

Do you prefer d20 Modern, or do you want to be wild and crazy, and do this with Alternity rules? I'd totally be able to make up rules summaries for those unfamiliar with Alternity.

I'm happy either way, I'd just like to know so I can start preparing one way or another.

Keel Tings

First Post
Hello everyone! This my first time posting. You guys might remember me as pvt pattersons guest: Jay or as "The Princess" Please sign me up for the morning Game 8: Look, Ma... No hands!!! D&D 3.5, TracerBullet42 Please, Please oh Pretty Please!

Remove ads