• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

buzz

Adventurer
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
At this point I'm leaning slightly more towards doing this Alternity style then. Barring any vehement objections from the other players in my game, buzz, please change the TBA of game system to Alternity, and include a note somewhere that rules will be taught.
Done. I also changed the event title to "Dark*Matter: Raw Recruits," so people are still aware of the setting (since that seems to be a draw). Let me know if you'd prefer otherwise.

buzz

Adventurer
waterdhavian said:
Ok, I think I am ready to pick something for the morning. I'm gonna go with Slot 7. Battlestar Galactica, "Do or Die," with Tekkmage at the helm.
Survey says... Done!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Man, I thought it was cool landing Greg Stolze as my first player, but then I saw *Laurie* is playing, and I couldn't believe it! *g*

"Keel Tings"... the MMORPGer mating call! (as in, "We go keel tings, yesch?") Nice.

Thanks again, Buzz, for finding an appropriate pic for my game. Youdaman.

buzz

Adventurer
Shadowbane2 said:
Hello! I'd like:

Slot 0: breakfast
Slot 1: By Land and by Sea
Slot 2: Dark Matter: Raw Recruits

...Thanks!
Done. w00t!

BTW, Pvt. Patterson also signed up via me, as he's having problems with his ENWorld account.

Ninjacat

First Post
buzz said:
FYI, I trimmed down Ninjacat's event description a bit. I think the initial post is hitting some sort of length limit, as ENWorld is throwing me weird errors whenever I try to update it now. Ninjacat, let me know if I cut out anything critical.

And, it's not your description that is at fault; it's the whole first post. I just figured I could start with your event since it was the wordiest. :)

*snicker*

Me, wordy? Please, I'm inordinately verbose at a minimum. ;)

The trim is fine, probably an improvement, and if needed, I can do the character list as another post, just link to it like we did last time. I just wanted them included at the initial sign-up since we were having the "Go Live At Five" routine this time around. Lemme know if you wanna trim the characters off; a cut&paste post is easy. :p

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
The trim is fine, probably an improvement, and if needed, I can do the character list as another post, just link to it like we did last time. I just wanted them included at the initial sign-up since we were having the "Go Live At Five" routine this time around. Lemme know if you wanna trim the characters off; a cut&paste post is easy. :p
I think we're good for now. If the error pops up again, we'll deal with it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads