• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Nev the Deranged said:
Man, I thought it was cool landing Greg Stolze as my first player, but then I saw *Laurie* is playing, and I couldn't believe it! *g*

And she's honoring you with her presence on her birthday weekend no less. :D

Just don't tell her I told you. :uhoh:

buzz

Adventurer
Man, and here I thought all the events were going to fill up on day one!

There must just have been something magic about GD17.

Jade Fire

First Post
Sign me up for;

Morning: Battlestar Galactica, "Do or Die," Tekkmage, private room

Afternoon: Operation: Obelisk Nebuleon, HinterWelt

The last game day was a great experience, and looking for to another great one.

buzz

Adventurer
Jade Fire said:
Sign me up for;
Morning: Battlestar Galactica, "Do or Die," Tekkmage, private room
Afternoon: Operation: Obelisk Nebuleon, HinterWelt
Done!

Jade Fire said:
The last game day was a great experience, and looking for to another great one.
Booyah!

BTW, "Raw Recruits" is now full.

MY event? Full?

Man. I didn't think Alternity would sell well, but this is gonna be a blast. :D

Players, there are a number of PDFs I've seen online (legally, too, I think, but juuust in case there's copyright issues, I won't post links here) of Fast-Play rules for Alternity. I encourage you to check them out, if you're interested in getting a heads up on the rules, but it's by no means required. And really, the rules aren't that difficult to grasp--it's got a core mechanic that resovles most things.

If you see a Dark*Matter fast play, the pre-generated characters in it are what I'm basing the pregens on, so you can have a decent idea of what's going on character wise. Names, some skills, equipment, and backgrounds are subject to change.

buzz

Adventurer
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Players, there are a number of PDFs I've seen online (legally, too, I think, but juuust in case there's copyright issues, I won't post links here) of Fast-Play rules for Alternity. I encourage you to check them out, if you're interested in getting a heads up on the rules, but it's by no means required. And really, the rules aren't that difficult to grasp--it's got a core mechanic that resovles most things.
I linked the system name in Jason's event description to http://www.alternityrpg.net, a great source for all things Alternity.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads