• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

Yort

First Post
Hey Buzz,

Late night dinner plans have developed for the wife and I the Friday before Gameday, and instead of risking a repeat of my last Gameday tardiness I'm going to pull out of the morning session of gaming now. Better to try for a possible walk in for Gameday instead of letting another group down. Plus, my afternoon group may expect coherency from their GM. Those who don't know me, at least.

Sorry for the late bow out, Rob. I'll give you an extra hit point and sanity point for the afternoon Cthulhu event by way of compensation. Of course, I'll tear them from you in a bloody, terrifying fashion, but that's the game's fault not mine.

buzz

Adventurer
Yort said:
Late night dinner plans have developed for the wife and I the Friday before Gameday, and instead of risking a repeat of my last Gameday tardiness I'm going to pull out of the morning session of gaming now. Better to try for a possible walk in for Gameday instead of letting another group down. Plus, my afternoon group may expect coherency from their GM. Those who don't know me, at least.
No worries, Troy. Done!

That opens up a seat in Rob's game, folks.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Morning Game 1: The Caves of Chaos vs. The Keep on the Borderlands
Burning Wheel, buzz, table by whiteboard

Though I saw this fill up earlier but if it's open, sign me up. I've been trying to try Burning Wheel but between three or five other systems, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads