• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

TracerBullet42 said:
We'll miss you, Kent.

And as someone who has read through Red Hand of Doom (I hope to run it someday), good luck! You're in for a tough fight...

Yeah, that what I'm afraid of....and looking forward to! :)

Hey, we're playing RHoD in IL. If we die early enough, maybe I can made the afternoon slot of Gameday! :p

socpsychguy

First Post
Bowing Out

Guys,

I need to bow out too, since I'm doing Red Hand with Kent. They need their Hasting Sorcerer!

Paul

Barendd Nobeard said:
Sorry I did not reply sooner but I've not been on the boards much lately.. That poster stretched the very limits of my artistic abilities (I'm not kidding), so it's better to use Buzz's poster.

And I need to bow out of this gameday as a player. My "Red Hand of Doom" group has decided to play on Sat. Nov. 10 and I don't want to miss the exciting conclusion of that adventure. (We were going to play in December, but some people in the group just couldn't wait that long.)

I am bummed that I am going to miss a gameday, and double-bummed that I am going to miss two great games I have been wanting to play ever since I first heard about them: Dread and Dogs in the Vineyard. If only I had bothered to learn that Clone spell when I had the chance. Maybe I'll bring a six-shooter and a Jenga tower to the Red Hand of Doom game to assuage my tears....

Anyway, have fun! I will be thinking of you as the Red Hand of Doom slaughters our party! :p

buzz

Adventurer
socpsychguy said:
I need to bow out too, since I'm doing Red Hand with Kent. They need their Hasting Sorcerer!
Your sorcerer is from Hastings?

WHATEVER! WE DIDN'T WANT YOU HERE, ANYWAY!

Good luck with RHoD. :)

Troy, "Release The Hounds!" now has an open seat.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Still looots of open slots in my game. C'mon, people. Stretch yourselves a little. Stick a toe outside the comfort zone and try something new. If you don't like it, what have you lost?

But you will like it. :]

socpsychguy said:
Guys,

Paul

Hey, I need that Haste--my speed is only 60. Also, if I don't get the Haste, my Jump check is less than +30. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

;)

William Ronald

Explorer
Sorry that I am so late on this, but I have been swamped. Sign me up for Breakfast, for Morning Game 5: Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men and for Afternoon Game 2: Operation: Obelisk.

Also, Buzz, if there is a cancellation, e-mail me. I can run something from a previous Gameday. (This would mean having to step out of an event.)

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
Sorry that I am so late on this, but I have been swamped. Sign me up for Breakfast, for Morning Game 5: Best Laid Lines of Demons and Men and for Afternoon Game 2: Operation: Obelisk.
Added! Welcome back, WR.

William Ronald said:
Also, Buzz, if there is a cancellation, e-mail me. I can run something from a previous Gameday. (This would mean having to step out of an event.)
Thanks, WR!

Granted, we seem to have ample space right now. :)

TracerBullet42

First Post
Sorry!

Hey Buzz...an opportunity has come up and I will be leaving town next weekend...so I'm afraid I must pull my event from the morning slot and resign my seat in the Cthulu game in the afternoon.

Sorry!

(Personally, I'm blaming Kent because he was SUPPOSED to be running a Synnibar event this gameday...remember, Kent?)

Anyway, sorry to those who signed up for my game. We'll have to pick it up at the next gameday! (Wasn't there talk of doing 4/year instead of 3/year?)

Have a blast in my abscence!

FCWesel

First Post
Stepping Up...

Hey Buzz.

Okay, with TB42 dropping his game (and I know that the A-TEAM game is also going to be dropped, SW simply hasn't posted yet), I can step up and run a game in the morning slot.

It's going to be something fantasy... I can have a full description for you by tomorrow evening.

Edit: It'll PROBABLY be CASTLES & CRUSADES...or maybe TRUE 20...or maybe HOLLOW EARTH...

Last edited:

Remove ads