• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

I think I'm going to have to skip breakfast. I just checked the train schedule, and it looks like the first train will get me to the store just in time for the first slot-- I had foolishly assumed that there would be trains that were early enough to make it to breakfast. So alas, no bacon for me. :)

Can't wait for the Game Day!

buzz

Adventurer
Cerebral Paladin said:
I think I'm going to have to skip breakfast. I just checked the train schedule, and it looks like the first train will get me to the store just in time for the first slot-- I had foolishly assumed that there would be trains that were early enough to make it to breakfast. So alas, no bacon for me. :)
Stinky Metra! No worries.

rvalle

First Post
Cerebral Paladin said:

Can't wait for the Game Day!

Don't worry, we'll bring the smell back with us. :)

robocad

First Post
Sign me up for morning Game 6

I would like to play the Battlestar Galactica Game.

Player name:Robert Oswald
EnWorld username: robocad

Shadowbane2

First Post
Crap! Something big has just come up, and it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it.

Sorry, I couldn't notify you sooner. :(

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Just found out today that I have to work on Saturday so I'll have to bow out of the game. :( I was looking forward to Burning Wheel.

lumbergh.jpg

"Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too..."

JoeGKushner

First Post
I don't know if it's by law or what but at our place, they have to tell you if you need to come in on Saturday by Thursday and if they don't, it's not mandatory to come in.

On one hand, I really hate missing the game. I've got the three books (four if you count Burning Empire) was was looking forward to it.
:\

On the other, I've got a $500 deductable while my insurance battles it out with another driver's car insurance. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads