Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

buzz

Adventurer
I posted a news item for Gameday that will hopefully show up on the main page soon.

Also, this coming Sunday is the deadline for GMs to decide whether to keep their events on the schedule. After that, come prepared to run no matter how many people sign up for your event.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
I posted a news item for Gameday that will hopefully show up on the main page soon.

Also, this coming Sunday is the deadline for GMs to decide whether to keep their events on the schedule. After that, come prepared to run no matter how many people sign up for your event.

I seem to recall that there were a decent number of walk-ins last gameday, no?

buzz

Adventurer
Mark said:
I seem to recall that there were a decent number of walk-ins last gameday, no?
I seem to remember a decent amount. We were still under 40 total, assuming they signed the sheet.

William Ronald

Explorer
buzz said:
I seem to remember a decent amount. We were still under 40 total, assuming they signed the sheet.

Buzz, please add this to my event description:

If you can play Dungeons and Dragons, you can play in this game.

I hope this will generate more players. I am writing things up for my event, but I hope that I will get more than two signed players soon.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:

I believe there were at least a few that did not even sign in. Maybe with the 4e rush we'll hit fifty people, again.

buzz

Adventurer
William, I've added the line to your event description.

William Ronald said:
I hope this will generate more players. I am writing things up for my event, but I hope that I will get more than two signed players soon.
Even if you don't, you're in a good position for walk-ins, as D&D events seem an easier sell with them than non.

Remove ads