Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

Laurie

First Post
buzz said:
Okay, folks, here are my pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/buzzmo/ENWorldChicagoGamedayXX

Yup, all my pics are at Picasa now. You'll find albums for the last eight Gamedays there. Enjoy!

I'd like to use my very first post here to tell you how much you suck.

You think I look evil in that pic? Wait til you see what a soulless b**** can do to ya!

:D

I had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see everyone at the next GameDay. Especially you Buzz, mwahahaha! (and your little dog, Mark too!)

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Laurie said:
I'd like to use my very first post here to tell you how much you suck.

You think I look evil in that pic? Wait til you see what a soulless b**** can do to ya!

I think you should use that pic for next Gameday's poster. "Gamday XXI: Now with more hot chicks!"

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I think you should use that pic for next Gameday's poster. "Gamday XXI: Now with more hot chicks!"

"Gamday XXI: If Looks Could Thrill!" :D

James J. Skach said:
I'm of the Chicago Skach's. We can't even pretend to be rich.

Our foods are rich. :)

ekb

First Post
qatesiurade said:
I think I'll need us to play a round of Shab al Hiri Roach next time, too. That game is PERFECT for GD!!!!
Agreed. Do I take that as a request... especially since some sick excuse for a human has a set of nicely printed cards for the game?

If not, I might break out Danse Macabre - since I'll have the revision done by 8 November (in fact, 1 August by my dev.calendar). Keep an eye out for some medieval madness at 1km1kt... (maybe even lulu, G+ if'n I get it press-ready by then).

Oh, and after looking at the box scores... it was a tie between Josh (pvtP) and Reid(zilla) for the competition for the "noble death" at the hands of the overwhelming horde of Skoptsi cultists that were fighting the Horned Man. "Mr. Norville" would have had a decent enough death, possibly with a Zoinks! as he bought it. Devon might have survived a bit longer than the others - but would have probably earned a 9mm Retirement Plan from "Meg" right before using the last for herself...

All in all, though, I thought it was a good time... ;)

buzz

Adventurer
James J. Skach said:
I am not of the NH Skach's - that bunch of nouveau rich pretenders.

I'm of the Chicago Skach's. We can't even pretend to be rich.
I never said they were rich...

Zing!

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks to HinterWelt for the nice gift and the wonderful time.

One thing that few players realize is how much time goes into preparing a good event. So, thanks to all the GMs for their hard work before the Gameday.

Great pictures, buzz!!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Yes, that little prize from Hinerwelt was very nice, indeed. I would bet that Stabby McStabberson particularly loved it. :D

Remove ads