Chicago Gameday XXI was November 8th: Aftermath...

An update to my iPhone quick-post that signed me up. I'll go ahead and make my own 4e character for Vyv's game--do you have a preferred method for making up ability scores? The default array, or point buy, or something else entirely?

For the purposes of role-coverage, I was planning on making a warlock of some variety. All three pacts are appealing to me.

ekb

First Post
As I doubt my thirst for blood will not be slaked by the morning session, I'd like a seat at Daniel's table for Shadowrun in the PM, please. Donna would also like a seat at my table (true20) in the morning and a seat at Daniel's in the afternoon. We've heard too much about Daniel's "guest" to not meet her... ;)

I guess we're also RSVPing for breakfast. Pass the coffee this way, please.

Kelleris - any preference on which PC you'd like for "Raiders"?

Last edited:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hi Buzz,

Could you please put Ninjacat and myself down for Morning Slot #4, please. Ninjacat is at work and it is against ninja rules to check your e-mail during missions.

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll try to make it to Breakfast.

Morning:
4. Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries, Tim C Koppang

Evening:
2. Unisystem, "All the Better...", Ninjacat

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
An update to my iPhone quick-post that signed me up. I'll go ahead and make my own 4e character for Vyv's game--do you have a preferred method for making up ability scores? The default array, or point buy, or something else entirely?

For the purposes of role-coverage, I was planning on making a warlock of some variety. All three pacts are appealing to me.

Morning Game 3: Return to the Slave Pits of the Undercity: Assault on the Temple of the Slavelords

The following rules apply to be eligible to play your own character:

1) Races, Classes, Feats, Powers, and Equipment from any published Wizards of the Coast supplement are available, including online content, excluding play test material such as the artificer.
2) You must use Method 1 (Standard Array) or Method 2 (Customizing Scores) to generate your ability scores.
3) Your character may choose three magic items: one 5th-level, one 4th-level, and one 3rd-level item. You may choose items of a lower level than allowed, but you will receive no “change” for doing so. Your character also starts with 100 gp.
4) You must email a legible character sheet to me no later than Friday, October 31, 2008. Please note any non-Core choices you have made and from what source they are derived. I may ask you to bring any source material to Gameday to which I will not have access.

I have no preference between the two methods above.

buzz

Adventurer
Sign me up for The Prison of 1001 Deaths. With a title like that, it must be good.

Breakfast, and Buzz's afternoon slot, please.

Please sign me up for your afternoon game.

As I doubt my thirst for blood will not be slaked by the morning session, I'd like a seat at Daniel's table for Shadowrun in the PM, please. Donna would also like a seat at my table (true20) in the morning and a seat at Daniel's in the afternoon. We've heard too much about Daniel's "guest" to not meet her... ;)

I guess we're also RSVPing for breakfast. Pass the coffee this way, please.

Please sign me up for Breakfast, Slot 1 game 6 (Serenity) and Slot 2 game 4 (4e Dnd dwarfs vs drow).

Could you please put Ninjacat and myself down for Morning Slot #4, please. Ninjacat is at work and it is against ninja rules to check your e-mail during missions.

All added!

Sorry for the delays. ENWorld is fuxx0red today.

Remove ads