• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXI was November 8th: Aftermath...

An update to my iPhone quick-post that signed me up. I'll go ahead and make my own 4e character for Vyv's game--do you have a preferred method for making up ability scores? The default array, or point buy, or something else entirely?

For the purposes of role-coverage, I was planning on making a warlock of some variety. All three pacts are appealing to me.

ekb

First Post
As I doubt my thirst for blood will not be slaked by the morning session, I'd like a seat at Daniel's table for Shadowrun in the PM, please. Donna would also like a seat at my table (true20) in the morning and a seat at Daniel's in the afternoon. We've heard too much about Daniel's "guest" to not meet her... ;)

I guess we're also RSVPing for breakfast. Pass the coffee this way, please.

Kelleris - any preference on which PC you'd like for "Raiders"?

Last edited:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hi Buzz,

Could you please put Ninjacat and myself down for Morning Slot #4, please. Ninjacat is at work and it is against ninja rules to check your e-mail during missions.

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll try to make it to Breakfast.

Morning:
4. Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries, Tim C Koppang

Evening:
2. Unisystem, "All the Better...", Ninjacat

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
An update to my iPhone quick-post that signed me up. I'll go ahead and make my own 4e character for Vyv's game--do you have a preferred method for making up ability scores? The default array, or point buy, or something else entirely?

For the purposes of role-coverage, I was planning on making a warlock of some variety. All three pacts are appealing to me.

Morning Game 3: Return to the Slave Pits of the Undercity: Assault on the Temple of the Slavelords

The following rules apply to be eligible to play your own character:

1) Races, Classes, Feats, Powers, and Equipment from any published Wizards of the Coast supplement are available, including online content, excluding play test material such as the artificer.
2) You must use Method 1 (Standard Array) or Method 2 (Customizing Scores) to generate your ability scores.
3) Your character may choose three magic items: one 5th-level, one 4th-level, and one 3rd-level item. You may choose items of a lower level than allowed, but you will receive no “change” for doing so. Your character also starts with 100 gp.
4) You must email a legible character sheet to me no later than Friday, October 31, 2008. Please note any non-Core choices you have made and from what source they are derived. I may ask you to bring any source material to Gameday to which I will not have access.

I have no preference between the two methods above.

buzz

Adventurer
Sign me up for The Prison of 1001 Deaths. With a title like that, it must be good.

Breakfast, and Buzz's afternoon slot, please.

Please sign me up for your afternoon game.

As I doubt my thirst for blood will not be slaked by the morning session, I'd like a seat at Daniel's table for Shadowrun in the PM, please. Donna would also like a seat at my table (true20) in the morning and a seat at Daniel's in the afternoon. We've heard too much about Daniel's "guest" to not meet her... ;)

I guess we're also RSVPing for breakfast. Pass the coffee this way, please.

Please sign me up for Breakfast, Slot 1 game 6 (Serenity) and Slot 2 game 4 (4e Dnd dwarfs vs drow).

Could you please put Ninjacat and myself down for Morning Slot #4, please. Ninjacat is at work and it is against ninja rules to check your e-mail during missions.

All added!

Sorry for the delays. ENWorld is fuxx0red today.

Remove ads